7

I forgot how my timelines work so im just gonna make it the next day (Monday) also im writing this like everyday my creativity has left 👁👄👁🦶🏼

————————————————————————-
Kirishima POV

It was about 3 am and my shift was almost done.
My eyes were still a bit puffy from crying and my nose was red but other then that everything was the usual. Todoroki almost spilling drinks, Midoriya stuttering while taking orders, Tsu getting Uraraka flustered, and me day dreaming about Bakugou. Yep perfectly normal until I went to the back to help Todoroki with some drinks.

WhaT hAppEnEd :OOOOO

Todoroki almost spilled the drinks over the costumers again so I offered to help him out.
I went to open the door to the back and saw him and Midoriya making out, they flinched and turned to me.

"Uh, I can come back later to help seems like I'm interrupting something...heh." I turned to leave as I awkwardly laughed.

"A-ah! Wait Kirishima c-can you not tell anyone about this..?" Midoriya said nervously.

"Oh sure, but why?" I ask questionably.

"No one knows about our relationship yet so he's scared they might not take it well." Todoroki said instead of his boyfriend. I kinda sighed with that answer.

"Midoriya you know everyone else will accept you two! Tsu and Uraraka are together and everyone accepts them. So you don't have to worry about that." I smiled at the nervous green head as he smiled back.

"Should we get back to work Kirishima?" Todoroki said.

"Oh yea of course!" I nodded.

"Cya Izuku." Todoroki planted a kiss on the his smaller lover and went to the front with me to give out drinks.

End of the little flashback
                           •••••••••••••••••

I checked the time on my watch. 3:54 am, I should stay and clean up the place I guess. I wiped the floors, cleaned the tables,counters, and chairs, washed the dishes, and threw away the trash. As I was outside throwing out the garbage I heard a faint whimper, I thought it was my imagination so I made my way back in, but I heard it again so I looked around the back of the garbage can and saw a box. I built up the courage to look inside of it and what I saw was a tiny fluff of white fur and a note.

"Omg! What are you doing here little guy!?" I said picking up the tiny dog but put it back in the box when it seemed scared, I also grabbed the note that was in the box.

Dear finder, this is my old dog, I couldn't keep him so I had to put him here, I still feel sorry about leaving him but I had no choice, he is 12 weeks old so he's still young. I hope you can take care of my baby.

_______

I put the note down and looked back at the dog, he still seemed scared so I put my hand out and let him sniff it. Seconds later he started playfully barking at me, I picked up the box and headed inside to grab my belongings, as I was grabbing my phone Mr. Aizawa stopped me.

"Ejirou what is that box?" He asked pointing at the box.

"Oh sir! You scared me! Oh and that box I found it outside with a dog in it." I answered as he went to the box and picked up the tiny dog.

"You gonna keep it?" He said facing me.

"Oh yea! I don't want it abandoned and lonely." I said getting my bag.