soft taste • 11

its currently 1:30 am while im typing this and i made toast while listening to clairo and being shook by my toaster. I'm in a good mood after that so I'll try to make this a kinda soft chapter 🍬

also soft szn is here

(kirishima pov)

It's been a week since me and Bakugou (also bakusquad) have spoken, well we have chatted a bit but mostly on how we're doing and how Nagito is but that's about it..I was currently making some drinks for these 4 people. They're pretty chill people and their looks! Mina would be fawning over them by now saying how she should change her style, but she does that every single week..

I laughed to myself as I went to the front and gave them their drinks. I went to clean up some tables and wash the dishes for a bit until Ochaco came over.

"Hey Kirishima you doing alright?" She asked putting her hand on my back softly. "You've been acting a bit down since Tuesday..and it's already Monday!"

"It's nothing important..don't worry about it." I said giving her a soft smile and turning off the sink. "Just missing someone.."

"Who exactly?" She said giving me a kind of confused look. I blushed in embarrassment thinking about how stupid this situation and answer would be.

"B-bakugou.." I mumbled

"You mean the guy with the spiky hair and aesthetic clothes?" She said with a gap in her mouth like she figured out something.

"Y-yea.." I said flustered thinking about him.

"You two would make such a cute couple!" She put one finger up with both of her hands and connected them smiling.

"O-OCHACO! Please don't make this even more embarrassing than it already is.." I poured at the small girl with a very noticeable blush on my face.

"Just come to if you need any help with your boy problems! I owe you one since you helped me out with Asui!" She enthusiastically said pounding a fist in the air.

"I will..also that was such a manly pose!!" I smiled with stars in my eyes.

"Got it from the best! Well gotta get workin! Cya!" She waved as she walked away from the kitchen to take orders. I continued washing the dishes and went back to take orders and make drinks.

It must've been a while since I turned back because someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me to the back. I was frozen in fear thinking of the worst possible things that could be happening right now.
I looked around a saw no one there. I started shaking violently thinking I was getting murdered by a murderous mechanical two-toned bear.

"Hey hey calm down!" The person said in a voice that sounded familiar. I slowly turned around to see Bakugou there. He let go of me and pulled his hand of my mouth.

"B-bakugou! You scared me!!" I said annoyed but still in a bit of shock.

"Sorry, I was gonna play a prank on you until you looked like you were about to pass out so uhh I didn't go through with it.." He said putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"I-it's alright I guess..BUT ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR FINALS!?" I said realizing Bakugou was here after saying we couldn't see each other for a while.

"Surprise idiot! I came to see you. I got bored of studying for that long." He said sounding like he was hiding the fact he actually wanted to hand out with me.

"Sure sure.. but uh..c-can I get a hug?.." I said feeling the blush grow on my face. Bakugou's face turned immediately red.

"WHAT WHY!?" His blush grew even bigger.