𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 !

these are just some of my preferences for readers to do while reading my book.

i.
i prefer you not read this book if your sensitive to thing like: drugs, angst content, inappropriate language etc.
ii.
i will not write smut because that makes some people uncomfortable, but i will write little spicy stuff here and there, nothing that goes into depth or too nasty.
iii.
i prefer the reader reads this book in the dark setting or the beige setting.
iv.
i prefer you listen to all the songs i put on the chapters because most of them go with the chapter, ill say whether or not it goes with the chapter but even so listen to my music, its good ;)
v.
if you have any feedback or ideas or even minor mistakes i have made, TELL ME, i love creative criticism it helps me as a writer and my books.
vi.
when you read please vote, it helps my book get recognized and more reads! i want all my books to be read and enjoyed by as much as it can.
vii.
the is technically a part two to v but if i had made a mistake or something that may upset people, privately text me and explain what i have done. i will try to change my mistake as fast as i can, but please no hate just tell me what i need to fix.
viii.
want to help me with my writing? text me. i love making new friends! if you'd like to become my proof reader or help me manage my books, just text me. ill have to trust you though and i probably wont give anyone my password that quickly.

thats about it for my preferences if you can follow these it will be sure to better your experience and mines. Thanks for reading! <3