𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

THIRD PERSON POV !

THIRD PERSON POV !

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 sitting there on his phone still , staring down the picture of iris .
he didn't even notice (y/n) leave .
on the topic of (y/n) , she was out in the garage , on her skateboard .
she thought that would be the only thing to get her mind off finn , which it obviously didn't work because her mind was still racing with thoughts
" was he just try to play me? "
" who is that girl , whats so special about her? "
" he went from being super nice and flirty to completely ignore me , what an asshole "
she the thing is , she was so caught up with her anger that when she tried to do another ollie , she slipped .
now thats what caught finn's attention , maybe not (y/n) , but the noise .

finn's head shot up at the loud clashing noise , and a body thud .
he rushed to the garage because the room he was in was right next to it .
meanwhile (y/n) was on the floor grasping her left arm in pain , she was crying, like overflowing tears .
but not just because her arm hurt really bad , but because she was angry , her head just continued racing , but it got angrier .
" HOW CAN HE JUST TREAT ME LIKE THAT , ONE SECOND YOUR LIKE A DESPERATE BOY TRYING TO FUCK , THE NEXT YOUR NICE AND ACTUALLY MADE A MOMENT WITH ME , AND THE NEXT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE ME OVER WHAT ?!? "
a girl .
she was upset that finn could completely change his entire personality , over a person .
but she didn't know that person wasn't just a regular person .

finn came rushing through the garage door to find (y/n) on the floor , crying softly .
" (y/n) are you alright?! " he slid down to the floor to aid her but she pushed his arm away .
" yeah im completely fine as you can tell " she spat sarcasm at him , trying to get up but she just couldn't .
" here let me help you " finn pleaded .
" i said i can do it myself finn " he refused , he still tried to help her up , but she kept on refusing .
" whats the matter with you? " finn was starting to get tired of her acting like this .
" why do you care , just go back to gawking over your dream girl " she spat at him , finally getting up.
" are you seriously jealous?" finn thought it was stupid that she was actually jealous.
"why would i be jealous, thats stupid" she lied right through her teeth .
" exactly, so why are you acting like this?" he questioned once more .

"just forget it finn" she bumped into him on purpose while walking away .

but she thought to herself ,
it is stupid to be jealous

so why am i ?

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
bet yall didnt see this update
coming 🥴  this chapter is
pretty ass since i dont
fucking know what to do
with this book but i got a
sudden urge to update so....
tada 🦗🦟🦗🦟