𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

THIRD PERSON POV !

THIRD PERSON POV !

( play song at ! )

" 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 you taking me? " (y/n) pleaded,
she was sick and tired of him dragging her to unknown areas
"just be quiet and trust me" he looked back at her and laughed , she groaned in agreement.
"i don't see why we cant just skate there" she complained, raising her skateboard to his face so he can (hopefully) agree to skating there.

"because i don't want to loose tabs on you , you tend to stray" he chuckles raising their intertwined hands to her face .
she rolls her eyes as he drags her away , once again.

once they get close he covers her eyes so she couldnt see the place yet .
"are you ready?"
"3
       2.....

  1"

he uncovered her eyes to see a pool , fairly small with lights looming in the dark.

"finn..." she softly said ,

"a pool? , in 65 degree weather" she said raising an eyebrow at him
"what , you don't like it?" he said , a bit disappointed.
"no no ,  i like it." she says , he shoots his head up to look at her with a gigantic smile on his face. she looks at him and giggles.

" c'mon dingus " she grabs his hand brings him to the edge of the pool. she takes off her shoes and dipped her feet in the water , he followed.

" so what did you bring me here for finkle? " she asked , giving him a weird nickname.
" i dont know , i just come here to relax and finkle? " he questions the peculiar nickname.
" yeah , thats my nickname for you now " she proudly smiles at him .
"hmm... finkle" he repeats .
"it has a ring to it" he looks back at her ,
they both bust out into a fit of laughter.

she reached in her pocket to check the time
10:56pm
" well we've only been here for 6 minutes , what else is there to do " she looks at him , placing her phone on the pavement beside her.
"I've got an idea" finn announces.
" ahh another on of finn's famous ideas " (y/n) says , mocking finn.
" yeah it pretty brilliant actually" he looks at her and grins .
" well spit it out wolfhard" she rushes.

before she knew it finn had pushed her into the water , bursting out into laughter.
" oh you are so dead wolfhard" she says moving wet hair out her face . " oh really , you and what army?" he says dropping i to the water and swimming over to her .
"finn this seriously isn't funny , its cold out here" she slaps his arm and shivers at the cold.
" okay here" he says , wrapping his warm arms around her waist , sending shivers down her spine.
she looks up at his as there was a tense silence between them.

" is that better?" he softly whispered to her .
" yeah , much better" she smiles at him and continued getting lost in a deep stare .

that is until her phone started buzzing .

she snapped out of her trance and walked over to her phone. finn rolled his eyes because the phone buzzing ruined the moment.

she looks at her phone to see a text from josh

🅱️ussy 🅱️oppers
🥰-y/n 💅🏼-enya 🗿-josh 🦶🏼- josiah 👩🏻‍🦲-drew 🙈- lucas - christan 🌚- finn

🗿
yo wtf
where are you guys
did you guys forget yall are minors??
im not trynna get sued by your parents
come back
like now.

🥰
okay im sorry mom
we just got bored okay
we're on our way.

she rolls her eyes at her phone screen.
" josh wants us back at the place" she turns around to face finn , he furrows his eyebrows.
" what , why . we're not doing jack shit there" he pleads as he grabs her hip so she could face him.
" look i wanna stay too but its getting cold out here" she looks at him saddened eyes.

he groan's and rest his head on her shoulder.
"fine lets go"
she gets out the water and grabs her skateboard, he does the same.

they were skating down a street (still soaking wet) where they see a small hill , finn stops and looks at (y/n).
" have you ever done a titanic on a skateboard? " he questioned.
" what ? no , how do you even do that " she asked looking at him in confusion.
he motions for her to come here. he props her up on his skateboard as he takes her skateboard and rolls it down the hill
" hey why'd you do that?! " she looks up at him
" we're gonna get it when we reach down there " he assures her.
she nods as he lifts her arms up like jack did with rose in titanic.
" ready? " he looks at her as she looks up at him and nods.
he wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her secure and uses his left foot to push them off the hill.
they both yell in excitement and laughter until they reach the end of the hill.
she turns around and looks at him with a huge smile
" that was so fun " she tells him
" i know! I've always wanted to try it but i never had my rose " he nudged her arm , causing her to turn into a tomato .
they smile at each other as (y/n) grabs her skateboard and continue skating to josh's place.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
this was a cute chapter
uwu ,there are exactly
900 words lmao haha 🥺👋🏼
bye bbs ily.