𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨

THIRD PERSON POV !

THIRD PERSON POV !

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 rudely brushed pass the confused boy .
her mind was all over the place , one second she's raging with anger and the next , she's ready to cry a river .

she never fully understood her feeling , maybe because she's never fully had true feeling towards someone.
she dreaded the fact that she had to stay in the same house as finn for the next two months . she felt like she couldn't show her face to him again .
everything was all coming to her so quickly that she got sick and tired of it and decided to take a long relaxing bath .

𖦹

the girl wallowed in the steaming water , inaudibly humming to herself as she heard a knock on the door , it was josh of course.

" hey (y/n) you okay in there , make sure you don't pull some hannah baker type stunt "
she chuckled at his sly joke .

" shut up josh , ill be out in a minute "
she got out of the water and grabbed her towel , wrapping it around her body .
she opened the door to see a concerned josh on the other side of it .
" you okay ? finn said you fell in the garage "
she looked down at her feet , water dripping off of her legs onto the wooden floor .

she had regretted lashing out on finn .
hearing his name only grew the guilt in her stomach more , such a selfish thing she had done when he was only trying to help .

" i'm fine , the bath soothed the pain in my shoulder"
she looked back up at josh , hoping he'd believe her lie and lucky , he did .
" okay well i have sort of bad news but at the same time not i guess "
(y/n)'s face flushed at those words , how bad is this bad news ?
" you have to share the guest room with finn because you know , we only have one guest room haha"
(y/n) felt her heart drop .
the one person she didn't want to face , she had to share a room with .
the memories of the incident in the garage all came flooding back to her , she sighed seeming there is nothing she can do and accepted josh's statement.

𖦹

she walked into the room ( which she had to share ) to look for clothes she left from the last time she hung out with them .
she slipped on the nearest set of clothes she could find and slid into bed , finn wasn't in the room at the time so she was calm .

𖦹

after scrolling on her phone for little bit , she heard someone walking up to the room door .
startled , she quickly turned off her phone and faked sleep .
she heard the door open and footsteps walk to the other side of the bed . it was finn , he looked at her in the bed and sighed .

" (y/n) ? , are you really sleeping ? "
he got no reply from her ,
she was definitely not asleep though .

" i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings earlier "
she remained silent as finn bow his head down in disappointment, still thinking she was asleep .

if only he had known that she was sorry ,
for bringing him into her mess of a life .

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
sorry for the really late update ahaha
life's been super tough on me for no
reason lately.
hope yall like this super thrown together
chapter until i get my mental state
stable again <33