𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐨

Y/N'S POV !

Y/N'S POV !

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 know what to do right now.
everyone except finn and i are filming.
what was the point of them even inviting us if they're not gonna put us in a shot.

i walk over to the couch and plop down next to finn.
" aw you missed me already? " he looks at me with puppy dog eyes while pouting his lip.  i roll my eyes at him and his immaturity.
" no , im just bored. we're not even in the video. "
i lowly tell him , kinda bummed.
" well lets do something fun then " he smirks.
" like what? " i question , there isn't really anything we can do right now.
" c'mon , i'll show you " before i could protest he grabs my arm and drags me all the way to front porch. he grabs a skateboard and looks over to me .
" well come on , what are you waiting for " he motions at me to grab my skateboard.
i groan and grab it.
" i better have the time of my life wolfhard." i say to him in a sarcastic tone.
" trust me , by the time we're done you'll be begging to hang out with me more " he turns around and winks at me.

he starts to skate down the street and i follow behind him.
is this all he really wanted to do?
skate?
i mean i'm not mad , i love skating.
i shake out my thought when i see him stop to try and do some tricks.
" be careful, you may break your whole body " i say to him. he looks at me with a stupid look , obviously offended by my joke.
( location : under these bitches skin 😳👋🏻😌)

we were practicing a couple tricks until i almost slip and discombobulate my neck , but of course finn , trying to be "romantic" he caught me before i fell.
" what was that about breaking my body you said? " he said to me , obviously trying to rub it in my face.
he props me back up as i try to get my balance again.
" well since this is such a hazard , what else can we do? "
he stops to think for a moment but then he raised his finger , like a light bulb popped up.
he looks at me and grabs my hand.

" i have something in mind"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
i lowkey wanna change
the name of this book ,
but idk what to 😐.
(update : i didnt.)