𝐬𝐞𝐢

Y/N ' S POV !

Y/N ' S POV !

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 up to josh's doorstep, completely soaked and shivering from the cold .
i reached my shaking hand up to the door and knocked.
after a couple seconds the door swings open to a concerned josh .
"what the fuck were you two thinking!?" he try's to sound intimidating , but it doesn't work.
"what , all we did was go to the pool" finn shrugs his shoulders and brushes past josh with not a care in the world.

"can you guys at least go change , you're dripping water all over my porch" josh exclaimed .
i roll my eyes and skip past him as well , following finn into the bedroom to get new clothes.

finn had already put on new clothes so it was my turn to change .

"here" he passes me one of his huge sweaters , i thank him and go to the bathroom to shower and change .

|

3rd person pov

in the meantime finn was sitting on the bed on his phone where he scrolled through instagram to pass time.
while scrolling he was interrupted by josh barging in and saying to him
"dude check iris' new post" finn scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.
if you didn't know , iris is finn's ex . yeah it ended pretty badly , she was super toxic and played with his feelings. of course he fell in love with her but she only wanted him for his looks and fame , causing him to become a mess with trust issues and never being able to go into a stable relationship.
finn ended up BECOMING iris . he started toying with girls feelings just used them for his own self pleasure .
pretty sure thats his plan for (y/n) .

he shook his head after blanking out for a second and looked down at his phone to search up iris' username into his instagram.
he looks to see she posted a picture with some random dude , hand in hand.
finn's  jaw clenched at the sight .

his thoughts were interrupted by (y/n) opening the bathroom door to reveal her wearing his big burgundy sweater.
she politely smiled at him but he ignored her and looked back down at his phone .
she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion on why he looked so unsettled.
she walks over to the bed and plops down beside him.
"what happened while i was gone" she jokingly questioned, giggling at how funny he looked while upset .
"nothing" he quickly replies.
she frowns and thinks to herself.

what's wrong with him .
i thought we had a 'moment' back then.
did i do something wrong?

she looked over to his phone to see him looking at the picture of the girls.
she sighs and gets up and leaves the room.

why was she upset by that?
she didn't like him.
heck , she barely even knew the guy.

its just ...
he made her feel special , and being her shes just gonna fall for him and get hurt .

like always.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
my one brain cell worked
super hard to do this .
please appreciate this
until i get my other
brain cells back.
i lurv all of you , bye bye .