Eight For A Wish

After that fateful night, there was a sort of serenity about the young prince. It was like the blooming rose had been unfurled. His height was increasing, his feminine features were tempering and filling in to a masculine beauty that touched the heavens. His prowess with a sword was unmatched in training. His skill with a brush was as dangerous as that of an edged weapon.

In an effort to send him to his death, the Emperor began sending him out to quell rebellions and bandits in the outer lands. Each time he went though, he came back victorious. This was truly the General's protégé that the ministers were seeing. None were oblivious to the closeness of the two, like true father and son. The only person denying what was obvious was the Emperor.

When a great threat came up from the south the prince was quite content to let his father send him to fight it. He took with him his General, all of the General's former elite men who were now at the top of the military themselves, and the Emperor's own army at his side. With such power and cunning there was little hope for them losing, but the Emperor prayed for it.

They fought the battle with strategy and careful planning. Even though the Emperor had given them fewer numbers than the approaching threat, they still won with little effort. It would have surprised many if they had failed. The Crown Prince earned himself a place by the General's side with his ferocity and speed. If any doubted how close they were, it was dispersed by their shared tent during the campaign.

At the end of the fighting, on the eve of them returning to the capitol to announce their victory to the Emperor, the General and his friends all gathered in the large tent used for war planning. They played with tiles, drank their fill of celebratory drink, and told great stories across the fires. With such a relaxed atmosphere, the prince was emboldened.

Without thinking one way or the other, the prince boldly sat upon the General's lap and kissed him in front of everyone. If his DaDa trusted these men with his life, then they could trust them with their secret as well. Daisuke was pleased with the action, and returned the sweet kiss with passion. He ran his hands over the prince's strong body and pressed him close.

"Hmph, DaDa, did I do well? Can I have a treat?" Tomomi begged with a seductive bite of his rose red lip. The General chuckled at his eagerness and pretended to think about it.

"I don't know, Amai Mi, all these people watching...." He pretended to be shocked at the boy's boldness. His Mi'er just laughed and glanced over his shoulder at the others, some who were watching with interest and others who were feigning to ignore them with grins on their faces.

"Eh, they worked hard too. Shall their treat be our little show for them?" His brows rose at the brave statement, his Mi'er was being nonchalant with words but trembling with want and nerves. He let the prince open his robes and stroke his hands down over the taught muscles of his chest and stomach. When the prince bent down and took his shaft deep into his mouth, he gasped.

"Amai Mi, ah you are too good to me." He grasped the boy's hair, loosening the ponytail that draped over them. Tomomi worked his tongue over the swollen flesh with skill of practise and swallowed the older man down with commitment. Once he was fully erect and ready with spit, he pulled the boy to sit on his lap and take him in.

"Mhh, Da'er, I missed you." The Crown Prince breathed as he hugged tightly to his General's shoulders. His hips moved, rolling over his lover's lap with a sensual rhythm. Daisuke pulled at the boy's robes so he could nibble on the tender skin of his shoulders and neck without it getting in the way. Tomomi's hair came loose to fall down his back in a waterfall of inky silk.

"Amai Mi, you have me all the time, so how can you miss me so." The General teased him, stroking his body and bouncing him on his lap. The others in the tent were mesmerised by the sight. The beautiful man-child at the height of his blooming with his experienced war hero as they rocked in building ecstasy together.

"DaDa, you are being mean to me. You said I can't have you inside me before battle." He whined as he ground himself on the older man's lap. Two others drew their own lovers close with whispered words of wanting their rewards too for a battle well fought.

"You can have me now, Mi'er. Let me make up for neglecting you before." He tilted his hips and snapped his rod deep inside, over and over again until the Prince was crying out from it. His friends were in awe with his prowess. The one that gave him the elixir for his strength was quite proud of his family's achievement. Some now let the scene stir their passions and stroked themselves to pleasure at the sight.

"DaDa, I'm cumming...." Tomomi whimpered as his boneless body shuddered over his lover's lap.

"Ah, how I wish I could paint your insides with my seed." The General whispered to his boy, barely loud enough to be heard. Mi'er clung to him as his sensitive rod rubbed his taught muscles, and his hole clenched with the aftermath.

"I wish you could too." He kissed him and held him close. 

A/N I feel like this chapter was just an excuse for more smut... but it is building towards something... probably