chapter 1.

Larota pov.

It's been 2 years since my life has changed. I was now living in new York with my new family. It's was kinda nice having other people to train with or should I say turtles. Hopu our sensi would train us everyday. I liked my new life even tho Me and venus didn't get along and amoly was annoying as hell. But i enjoy having them around most of the time. Tally just take in her lab most of the time. She was a nerd takes after her father. I was up in my room planing my pay back on the shedder. He took my life away from me. After I was kid nap I was watching the new I saw my family asking the kid nappers to bring Mr home that they would so anything to have me back. Every year on the day I was taken I see my family on the news. Never giving up hope that I was still alive. I had a great plan to get my pay back on the shedder. I would work with the foot clan learning their every move. Working along side them train with them making them believe I was one of them. Till I felt comfortable enough to attack the shedder. I would have to leave my new family for a while. But they will understand why I had to do this.. later on that night I had went out leaving the girls and our sensi a letter explaining what I was doing and why. I jump along the roof tops. It's was a nice summer night . I never go out without the girls with me. So I was on edge never knowing what could happen. I reach the foot clan hide out. I saw hun and the purple dragons. I stood thier watching them. Trying to think how am I going to get them to trust me I was one of them? I jump down off the roof top in front of hun.

Well well what do we have us here boys. one of then turtle freaks hun said. I'm not here to fight you hun. I'm here to join you. I'm tried of taken orders and being told what to do. Sick of being the good guy. Larota said to hun. how do i know it's not a trap hun asking as he was getting ready to attack her. Because I'm the one shedder kid nap when i was 14. He wanted me to join him. I made the mistake of joining when i could of. I want to take the order turtles out. They aren't strong enough without me on thier team we can taken them down and take over new York city. I was looking right at hun. He was actually believing me. The shedder will be most please that you have return and made your mind up to join us. We been looking for you. For over two years. How did you became a mutant freak? Hun asking lartoa. first off I'm not a mutant freak!!! I had fallen into a thing of ooze. When trying to get away from the fire. Are you gonna take me to the shedder or just stand thier asking me dumbass questions all night!? Alright I'll take you to the shedder. I'm not staying that you might not get killed. You turtles cause more then enough problems!!! Always ruining our plans. Alright freak come this way. Hun was taken to me the Shedder. What I was insure of what he was talking about how we was always in his way. We maybe only seen this guy couple of time. I followed hun down a dark hallway into a dark room with candle everywhere. Then I heard his voice. HUN! WHY DO YOU BEING THIA TURTLE INTO MY LAIR!. Master Shedder please this is lartoa the girl you had kid nap when she was younger she had gotten mutanted running away from the fire years ago. She wishing to join the foot clan hun Said trying to please the shedder. The shedder look right at me. It took everything I had to try not to attack him. Made me sick. Well child is this true you wish to join us? After these two years of me looking for you to never find you? Yes I wish to join the foot clan and take Down the turtles. I'm sick of being told what to do,To watch my temper, being told I'm not good enough to become a leader because of my temper. I want to take them down and make them pay! I made the mistake of not joining you when I could. I was foolish not to. My whole life I was told to watch my temper because I could kill people. I know joining the foot clan I can used to skill to please you master shedder. I had gotten on my knee waiting for him to answer or for him to try and kill me. You must prove yourself to me. You will fight my daughter. If you can fight my daughter and win you can join us on taken down the turtle for good!!! Shedder had yelled for his daughter Karai! Yes father? Karai you will fight lartoa. She wants to join the foot clan and join us on taken down the turtles for once in for all. Karai is thier something wrong? Shedder asking looking at his daughter. Father I never once seen this turtle. She a girl turtle. The one we fight are boys Karai said while looking at me in shock. Karai she the girl I had kid nap. She got mutanted when she fall in ooze. Two years ago my daughter. Karai looking at her father very well father I'll shall fight her. She can be good used to us with the turtles Karai said to her father. I look at Karai getting ready to fight her. Karai pull out her Katana and charge at me. She went to targeted my head but I did he every attack she was a good fighter and I could feel her spirit it was full with honor and wisdom. Karai was getting mad because I'll dodge every attack. I pull out my kamas. And charge at her both of our weapons smashed together. I pushed Karai back with my shoulder she went back hitting her head off the wall. But she got up and kick my kama out of my hand. She had a smirk on her face. That when I grab her arm flipped her over my back as she was falling to the ground I turn around and kicked her into the wall. Karai layed their without moving. Enough the shedder yelled. you are a great fighter lartoa. You will be good used to me the shedder said while laughing. Karai got up walked over and held her hand out. I shook her hand. Karai had an evil smirk on her face. Father I have a great plan into tricking the turtles. What do you have in mind Karai asking the shedder. Well you see father as I said earlier we fight boys turtles. Once they see a female turtle they will wanna get to know her and become friends with her. Karai said looking at her father. I was shocked to find out thier were more mutant turtles out there. I couldn't believe it. The shedder looked at me then looked at Karai. Every well Karai we will used that plan after we get lartoa train the shedder said well leaving the room. Karai looked at me and said well I guess we will become very good friends I'll show you to your room. As I walk along Karai talking. I had ask her if thier was any way to turn me human again. Karai looked at me and smile. Well lartoa i don't know if we can or now but we have stockman. I'm sure he can cure for you Karai said well looking at me. Well this is your room. I'll be back within couple of hours to get you to start training Karai said walking away. I went in the room. Shocked that I actually pulled it off. But i still couldn't believe that their were more mutant turtles out there. Can't wait to find them. If venus was here right now she wouldn't believe! Oh I wonder I'd she got my letter? I hope they don't come looking for me. I'll go see her in a few days.

Venus pov..

Sensi sensi. Lartoa left to join the foot clan. I couldn't believe she left to join them. Doesn't she know how dangerous it is. What will she do once they find out that it was all an act to kill the shedder?!? . Venus what is the matter? My sensi asked coming out of the room. I walked in the living room where amoly tally and my sensi were. Lartoa left to join the foot clan. So she can kill the shedder for taken everything away from her. Tally lookec at me asking why would she do that. What did the shedder do to her to thst made her so angery with him???tally asking me Tally and amoly didn't know lartoa past. She didn't like to talk about it. Only me and sensi knew her story. Never mind that right now tally. She could be in danger or dead right now!!!!! Venus hand Me the letter lartoa left us to read sensi had ask me. Sensi red the letter and looked up at us. Venus lartoa said she will come back within couples days to let us know she in find. Venus lartoa is a strong girl she knows what she doing. Sensi said to be trying to calm me. If she doesn't return within a couple of days letting us know thst she is fine then we will go look for her. By until then you stay inside no one leave the house. Understood!? Yes sensi we understand. I went back up to lartoa room and I sat on her bed. I can't believe she actually did it. Lartoa where ever you are I hope your okay.