chapter 11

Larota pov.

Awe I feel horrible. My head was pounding. Ugh. I started to wake up. Once i open my eyes I looked around the room. That when I notice I was tied up to a chair with rope. Where ever I was. They obviously don't know me every well. I can easily get out of this. Dumbass I thought. I looked over to the desk where there was was a laptop and some technology shit on it. Kinda remind me of tally. I sure do miss the girls. Once i get out of here I'll go see them. I was starting to get untie when someone walked in. It was raph. Shit o thought to myself.  I can't deal with him right now ugh!
Well look who woke up finally raph said.
What am I doing here raph!? And why the hell am i tied up. Is this some kind of joke lara said laughing.
No its no joke lara. You lied to me about you working with the foot. I trusted you.
No i wasn't lying that me. Keeping you out of my business.  And you think it's rope is actually gonna keep me tied up I said to raph.
No you lied to me. You had no fight to lara. Me and my brother could of help you. And yes leo said we had to tie you up.
Hahah well rope not gonna work. I broke out of the rope. And stood right in front of raphael. What make you think I would want your help? When I wouldn't even let venus and the girls help me? I said to raph.

WAIT THERE MORE OF YOU!!!!. That when the rest of the turtle came in.
yes there 3 more mutant turtle out there. Venus tally and amoly.  They are like family to me I said to the guys. Then a giant rat walked in. He looked at me. Must be there sensi. I thought.

Lartoa what is your story and why were you working for the foot there sensi asked me.  I took a deep breath and I looked at them all. You might want to sit down its a long story. We made are way to the living g room where we all sat. Okay my name is lartoa zoner I'm from L.A C.A.. i always came to new York for the summer to see my father. Well once summer I came up to see him. I was at the park. It was getting late out and my father wanted me home. I was making my way home. When I got kid nap by the foot. The shedder wanted to use me for my powers. He said he would kill my whole family. That when I tried escaped. I had fallen into some ooze what how I be came a turtle. I was making my way out when venus came and saved me. She the shedder daughter. She hate him. But she saved my life and I been with venus ever since. I join the foot clan so I can kill the shedder for taken me from my family..  he just want to used me for my powers. But it will never happen.. i have power of a phoenix. My mother said the same power. I had gotten it from her. If I can't control it. It controls me. My mom always help me control. But anymore I cant. I'm getting stronger everyday and so is the Phoenix inside me. All the guys were just looking at me amazed.  Lartoa I'm so sorry for what happen to you said mikey. It's okay guys. But i should get going back. So they don't think nothing happen to me. No lartoa i believe you should stay here so I can help you with your powers said there sensi.