chapter 8

Raph pov.

Larota just kissed my cheek and took off. Not even giving me a chance to speak! Larota has to tell me stuff that going on. I don't know if I'm gonna like it or not. I don't know to believe her or not. Leo knew her name and what she looks like. I gotta trust leo on this. But i can't see larota working for the shedder. Just doesn't make any since. She hates the shedder. I made my way back to the lair. Everyone should be in bed by now. It was quite.  I went to go to bed till. Sensi stop me.

raphael where have you been my son?

I went out to get some fresh air Me and Leo got in a fight sensi.

I know he told me. He also told me that you found another turtle.  Is that true my son?

Yes sensi.  I did her name larota. She my Friend.  I been hanging out with her for awhile now.

Raphael Leonardo told me she attack him and she works with the foot? Is this true? 

Sensi i don't know what to believe.  She hates the shedder. She hiding something. I think she might be in danger. 

Raphael you must find out if she working with the shedder. She could be using you to get to your family. My son. Trust your brother.

Yes sensi. I'm going to bed goodnight.  I went to my room to lay down. I gotta question lara on this. I gotta know why she hiding things from me! 

Sorry this is short. Tell me what you guy think.