chapter 5

Larota pov

I woke up that morning to go train with dirty bag shedder. Every time I hear his voice or see him. I just wanna kill him right there on the spot. I been with the foot for about a month now. I'm learning everything I can before I make my move. I waited in the dojo shedder join. After my training lesson I went to go get ready to meet raph. I was actually kinda excited to hang out with him. But i could t let him know what I was doing. I gotta keep telling myself not to get close to anyone. Because one day I'm going back home. I miss my family more then anything. After I was done getting ready it was 9 pm. I was getting ready to go out when karai stop me. Lara where are you going? Karai asked me. I'm going to go out and see if I can hide anything out about these turtles or find this night watcher guy again. He seems to be close with the turtles I told karai. Alright Lara this time come back with something. I don't want the shedder to hurt you or anything Karai said to me.. wow Karai your being a softy tonight aren't you? I asked her. No Lara I'm not. Your just the only friend I have around here and I don't want the shedder killing you for not pleasing him! Karai said. Karai you have nothing to worry about. I can handle myself. I'll see you tonight when I get back okay? I said to her. I left shorty afterwards.  I'm running a little late. God I hope raph didn't go home yet.

Raph pov.

It was going on 11. And Lara didn't show up yet. We said we were meet at 10. I hope nothing happen to her. She would of called me right? Maybe she just doesn't wanna see me. I was getting ready to leave till I heard her sweet voice. Hey raph.  Sorry I'm late I had some business to take care off she yelled out to me. I turn around to see her standing there. I couldn't help but smile. Her bright green eye shine in the new York city lights. She was beatuful. About time you got here. I was about to leave I said to her. Wouldn't of hurt my feeling raph. Not like I don't have other things to do Lara said laughing. Do you always got a smart ass com back I asked. Yes. Yes I do. It's part of my C.A. personally. Lara day. Wait on hold your from C.A!?!?!. What the shell are you doing here????

Larota pov.

SHIT I can't believe I just said that. Better come up with something fast!!!. Haha no I was joking. I'm from new York born and raised here my whole life I told him. Really your from new York but yet you don't have a new york accent? Mmm I think someone lying raph said to me. Okay 1st off I'm not lying and 2nd off not everyone from new York had a flipping assent. And 3rd off if you wanna keep arguing with me about this your gonna keep my fist!!! I shouted at him. Why don't you want no one to know where your from.larota are you hiding from someone? He asked me. No raphael I'm not. Like I told you before.  I am on a mission. And I can't tell no one about it and I really don't want to talk about from I'm from or my past. It hurts to much to talk about it. So if you wanna keep hanging out I would drop it while you can! I said to him. Okay okay you win. How about we go fright some crime so you can clam down some? He said.  Okay let's go!. Me and raph hang out all night fighting crime and stuff. We sat on the root tops for awhile. It was getting pretty late. I should head back b4 Karai comes looking for me. I looked at raph and said well I should get looking b4 they come.looking for me. And I can't let them see me with you or you will be in danger I said to him. What are you talking about I could be in danger lara? He said one day raph I will tell you everything bit not yet. I gotta get going. I'll see you later I said to him. Okay text me when you get home so I know you made it and so we can make plans to hang out again he said smiling. Okay raph later. I left and made it back it was 4 am everyone must be sleeping good!!. I went in my room and text raph.

Hey its Lara I made it home okay. So you don't have to worry :)

Good I was getting worried.

Why would you get worried you barely know Me raphael?

I just do! Is that a crime to worry about a friend?

No its not. But no need to worried I'm a though chick I can handle my own ground. Don't you work about that. :)

Haha big ego much lara? How about you come over tomorrow and train with me and you can meet my borther?

Ahhh. I gotta go see  venus tomorrow.  I haven't seen her in awhile. Maybe we can chill afterward. I'll hit you up?  But I'm going to