chapter 10

Leo pov.

I can't believe we are bring lartoa back to the lair. Sensi isn't gonna like this one might. But raph and donnie wanted to bring her back with us. I still don't trust her. She working with the foot. She can't be trust. I'm starting to think raph has feeling her for. I looked back at raph. He was the one carrying her.

Raph how is she doing I asked him.
She out cold leo. You didn't have to knock her out. She on our side. If she wanted to kill us she would of. Raph said.

Raph she can't be trusted. We are only bring her back to find out what shedder wants with her and why he picked her. I said to raph.
Leo I been hanging out with his girl for a while now. I trust her. She would never do anything to hurt me!!! So back off leo. Raph said to me.

Your the one who gonna explain this to sensi I said to raph...

Raph pov.

Leo needs to get over himself. I trust her. She had her chance to kill him but she didnt. I never knew she had powers. I really don't know that much about her. But i will once she wakes up. She so light to carry. She looks so beautiful sleeping like this. Well not really sleeping leo had to knock her out. We got to the lair. We took lartoa to the lap. Donnie and mikey tie her up and kept a watch on her so I could go talk to sensi. I went to the dojo to see is sensi was busy or not.
Raphael come in my child.
Sensi we brought back lara. She was with the foot and we caught her. But she had her chance to kill but she didnt. She was powers. She not like us at all. She different. She was about to tell me something but leo knock her out b4 she even had the chance to tell me.
Raphael son. You brought her bsck here knowing she works with the shedder you put are home in danger. Without even thinking. But you claim she could of killed but didmt? And what powers are you talking about?
I trust her sensi. I know she doesn't wanna hurt us. If she was planing on killing us. She would of done it awhile ago. I been friends with her awhile now. I don't know what power she has. But her eyed turn red and she was on fire I never saw anything like it.
I see my son. She is your responsibility. You must watch over her and find our everything about her my son. .
Thank you sensi.

I was walking back to the dojo to keep an eye on lara. Donnie how is she doing?
Raph she seems to be doing fine!?. She was no marks on her. She breathing fine. Like nothing even happen to her. This is strange. Maybe it has something to do with her powers donnie said.
Well dudes she seems awesome!!!!! She a mutant ninja turtle girl with super powers!!!!!! Mikey said.

Mikey this isn't a laughing matter. She would kill us when she wake up donnie said.
Dude chill. I think she on our side. Raph made his point. If she wanted to kill us. We were be BBQ right now mikey said.

Ugh guys just shut up!!!! Sensi said I had to keep her eye on her. Now get out of here so you don't wake her up!!! I said to donnie and mikey. God they are annoying. I don't blame lara If she kill them.