chapter 3. meeting the night watcher.

Larota pov

I watch as the night watcher stood on the roof top looking over the city. I stayed hiding so he couldn't see me. I slowly made my way over to the roof top that he was on. Once I got there I stood behind him. Some night watcher I said to myself. If I was the foot he would if been dead by now. I slowly made my way up to him so he didn't hear me. Once I was right behind him. then I spoke up and said kinda dangerous to be out here alone. He quickly turn around to face me. oh my god your a turtle! He said. Wow tell me something I don't know about myself I said to him. I never once seen a girl turtle here on new york he said to me. So you seen the other turtles around here? I asked him. Why? Are you looking for them? He asked. Because I just am. It's none of your business why I am! I said to him. Well if you want my help knowing where they are doll. Your gonna tell me why your looming for them or I ain't talking he said to me. Okay first off don't call me doll. And second off I never asked for your help to tell me where they are. I can find them myself! I said to him. Wow someone has a bad attitude.  How cute? Where you come from anyways. He asked. I'll show you how cute I can be in a minute if you don't stop!!! And that for me to know and you to never find out I said to him. Haha okay then you don't have to tell me but I'm not gonna tell you where you can find the turtles. I'm sure you will see then sooner or later. What's your name anyways?  He asked. My name larota . What's your name? I ask. I can't tell you my name. It will give the night watcher away. Maybe soon day I'll tell you he said to me. Well then i gotta get going i guess I'll see you around night watcher.  I smile at himand took off going back to the foot clan hide out.

Raph pov

Wow i can't believe there a girl turtle out there.  She were a blood red mask. With beautiful green eyes. Girl got game i can tell you that much. I hope to see her again soon. I can't tell my brothers about her yet. I gotta get to know her better. And find out where she from. And gotta find out why she looking for us. I know nothing about this girl but yet i find her to be cute. I went back to our lair and i laid in my bed thinking about her. Tomorrow night i will go out looking for her as myself. To see what happens if she wants to kill us or be friends with us. I'll  fine out sooner or later. I gotta know this girl story.

Larota pov

After meeting the night watcher i was on my way back to the hide out. His voice was dreamy his Brooklyn accent. I wish i could if seen his face. Wonder if he good looking. I gotta find more out about this night watcher. Wonder why he fights crime alone. Probably has trust issues. I laugh to think about that. Once i made it to the hide out Karai was there waiting for me. Larota have any luck looking for the turtles she asked. No i didn't see then but i run into the night watcher i said. The night watcher? She asked. Yeah he was surprised to see I was a girl turtle. And was asking me all these questions but I told him it was none of his business.  I said to her. Does he happen to know where the turtles are she asked me. Yeah I think he does but he wouldn't tell me where they were till I told him about myself. No way in hell was I gonna do that! I said to karai. Smart move. But you gotta find out more about this night watcher. I know he fights crime and tried to help new york city out. She said to me. Tomorrow night I'll go out looking fir him to get more answers how that sound I said. Sounds good to me larota but don't waste time gotta find the turtles or shedder will have your head!!!! She said to me as I walked to My room. Tomorrow night I'll go out looking for the night watcher if I'll have to I'll kick his ass till he tells me.