Chapter Five

Tiara's POV

As soon as we got home, I told my mom about my deal with Wilson and of course, she's okay with it. It's not that she doesn't care about me but because she wants me to be free and enjoy the roller coaster that is life. She asked me how was my 'date', which is not, with Harry. I told her the whole story, from my little trip with Harry around Holmes Chapel, to seeing Wilson and the 2 idiots ruining it. After my little chat with my mom. I went straight upstairs, laid on bed and pulled out my iPhone from my pocket. I immediately texted Harry.

"Hi Harry! I'm really sorry for leaving suddenly. I just remembered something important and urgent. I wanna make it up to you! How about lunch tomorrow? My treat? :) - Tia "

"It's okay. sure, wait for me at the bus stop? - Harry :)"

"Ok then, it's settled. See you. :) -Tia "

I put down my phone on the table beside my bed then suddenly it vibrated, indicating Harry had replied. I was too lazy to move from my comfortable position so I just shrugged it off. I closed my eyes and tried to relax myself for a bit. Isn't this too fast? I mean I just met the guy 2 days ago and I'm hanging out with him tomorrow for the second time. Well in my defense, It's my first time having a friend let alone a boy. God, voices in my head should stop arguing. I shook the thoughts away and decided to get some sleep.

-

Next morning..

I sat beside the kitchen counter with my head resting on my hand waiting for mum cooking pancakes. Her pancakes are to die for. I once told her to leave her fashion business and open a restaurant that sells pancakes. Well, she called me an idiot.

"Here's your pancakes hun. Eat slowly, okay?" mum said, as she sat down across me.

"Yeah, yeah." i shrugged, shoving a chunk of pancake in my mouth. What can i say? I'm starving, i didn't eat dinner yesterday.

"Last time I checked I had a daughter." she teased.

"Well, it's not my fault that I'm hungry." i protested, shoving another chunk.

"That's what you get for skipping dinner." she glowered. "By the way, what do you want for lunch? How about steaks?" she asked, standing up and looking over the fridge.

"Umm.. How should i say this? Mum, I'm going out for lunch." i answered with an unsure tone.

"What? Oh... wait a minute.. Your going on a date with that Harry boy, aren't you?" she cooed, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Mum, how many time do I have to tell you it's not a date?" i protested, nearly shouting.

"Until he becomes your boyfriend." she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Mum!" i yelled.

"What? Okay. Okay. He's just friend." She lifted her hands in defeat.

I sighed. "Anyways, where is Wilson and the guys?" I questioned.

"Wilson went outside. He said he will go wash the car. The guys are still sleeping. Are they coming with you?"

"I dunno, I hope not." I prayed.

"I still can't believe that you made them agree to this. You do know that if your father knew about this they will be punished, right? Isn't this kind of risky honey?" she warned with a hint of worriness in her voice.

My coscience hit me. I hate it when she's right! "I know that, but mom!" i whined. She raised an eyebrow and I took a deep breathe, calming myself. "Yes, I'm aware of the consequences.But I promise I'll take the responsibility for whatever that's gonna happen. I'll take the blame for them." i sworn, raising my right hand.