Chapter Four

Tiara's POV

As soon as we arrived, i rushed upstairs and into my room not wanting my dad to ask if i'm fine, if i'm hurt or did anyone tried to kidnap me. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My thoughts were interupted when my phone started ringing. Harry's name appeared on my phone. I tapped the accept button.

"Hey! I don't have work tomorrow. Wanna hangout? I could tour you around Holmes Chapel if you want." he said sheepishly.

"Hey! Sure. That would be great."

"I'll pick you up at your house. Maybe around 2?"

"No! You can't - i mean. How about we meet up? At the bus station or somewhere?"

"Umm okaaay? sure. See you at the bus station."

"See you then. Bye!" I hung up before he could replied. I made my way downstairs trying to find mum and hoping that she'll help me get out of this house.

I found mum in the kitchen, washing the dishes. Yes, my mum do chores. One of the reason why I love her is that she stays humble and down to earth.

"Hey mum! Where's dad?." i asked, making sure that he's not around.

"He's sleeping. Why?" She questioned and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Nothing, did i mention you look stunning today?" i uttered trying to get to her good side.

"Okay, What do you want?"

"What? Mum. I'm just being honest with you and you think that i want something? Your mean." i replied, pretending to be hurt. She glared at me. "Okay! Fine! You know Harry right?"

"The cute curly haired boy? yeah? why?" she answered.

"Uh Huh. That's him. He ask-"

"He asked you out on a date?! Oh honey. You really are growing up. Next thing I know your getting married and moving out of the house." she jabbered while hugging me. Ok? weird.

"No. It's not a date. He just want to hangout. That's all." i protested.

"Oh honey! Its the same as going on a date." she argued.

"No! it's not! We're just friends. Ugh! Never mind that. Will you help me? Please!" i begged. Pouting my lips and putting on the puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know honey but i'll try. I'll let you know tomorrow. What time is your date- i mean your appointment? " she hesitated.

"Appointment? really mum?" she shrugged her shoulders. "I'll leave at 2 tomorrow. Goodnight mum. Thank you. Love you."

"Goodnight! Love you too Hun." She kissed my forehead.

I proceeded upstairs and plunked myself on bed, finally getting sleep.

-

I was woken up by my alarm, beeping non-stop. I placed a pillow over my head, groaning. "Honey! Wake up!" i heard my mum downstairs. "Ugh! Alright! I'm up!" i shouted back. My eyes were adjusting to the streaks of sun coming out of my window. Looking at my clock, 1:00 pm. Shoot! I overslept. I will be late for my plans with Harry.

I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I grabbed my white cropped top that says PARIS and denim lace shorts. I slid on my light blue vans and did a side braid on my dark brown hair.

I hurried downstairs and was greeted by my mom. "Good Morn- Afternoon Love. You look cute today."

"Why didn't you wake me up! mum. So? Am I free to go? What did dad say?" i asked nervously. Please say yes! I don't wanna disappoint Harry.