• Q&A

[Joe's POV]

I walked into the convention center along with Gwilym, Rami, Lucy, and Ben. I looked around and sighed in content at the stage. I'd always enjoyed Q&A's with fans. I was taken away from my thoughts when Ben wrapped an arm around me and grinned. "Pretty cool, don't you think, Joe?" I blushed, but I'm pretty sure he didn't notice, as he was too busy checking out the place. "Yep!" I choked out, clearing my throat. Gwilym looked at me and smirked deviously. I frowned at him and looked forward, directing my gaze to the stage.

I've had a huge crush on Ben since the day I met him. I told Gwilym how I felt over afternoon tea the week before; big mistake. He's been terrorizing me about it ever since, and oftentimes around Ben. Luckily, nothing too obvious has slipped out of his dumbass mouth.

"You will all be sitting over here, Ben, you sit on this side next to Joe, Gwilym you sit next to Rami, and Rami, you'll sit here by Lucy." This had to be the worst seating arrangement- I was sandwiched right in between Ben and Gwil, and if anything slipped out, I was dead. I sighed and smiled at the staff member, nodding as he walked off. We all headed backstage and soon, the fans were flooding into the room. We greeted a few who'd gotten backstage passes as usual, and soon, we headed out to the stage and heard the screams and claps of hundreds of fans. I was taken aback- the room was crowded with people.

The night went on smoothly. Fans asked questions, we answered them, and even got to tell some funny stories here and there. Everything was fine,

until Gwilym said it.

"Oh! Yeah, actually, that happened a few days ago. Joe and I went and got afternoon tea, and he was telling me about his crush on Ben-" He pulled his mic away from his mouth and covered it, lowering his head. Ben and I made eye contact and my ears started ringing. My blood red face confirmed what he'd said was true. He exhaled sharply and turned his gaze towards the fired up crowd. "I knew you loved him more than me...I'll never be as good as Ben Cardy." He fake cried and held his head in his hands, causing the crowd to erupt in laughter and claps, before turning his head towards me momentarily and winking. Gwilym looked up and laughed nervously. Rami and Lucy leaned over to look at us three, a tad bit confused. Lucy had a slight smirk on her face. She'd always shipped us, and we were merely feeding her obsession.

The rest of the panel went on fairly nicely, and whenever anyone asked about anything regarding Ben and I, he was quick to answer in a way that wouldn't further embarrass me. I was thankful for his behavior.

After the panel was over and everyone was gone except for the cast, I walked outside for fresh air. I felt like I was holding my breath for the entire last half of it.

"Hi, Joe." The blonde greeted me, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. "H-hi," I whimpered. He smiled at me comfortingly and walked closer, standing beside me on the concrete. "That was a fun panel, don't you think, mate?" "Y-yep, haha.." I wanted to throw myself off of the Shanghai Tower. He turned so he was facing me and I shifted uncomfortably. "Was it true?" He murmured. "W-what?" "What Gwilym said...a-about you liking me. Was it true?" I could sense the unsteadiness in his voice. I sighed loudly and laughed nervously. "You tell me. Was it, Ben?"

He smiled and let out I faced him as he walked closer to me slowly. "Sure." He exhaled, leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. They fit together perfectly, like a glove. My hands snaked around his waist, and his around my neck. We stood just like that for almost a minute before Lucy shot through the door. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" She pointed at us, bouncing up and down like a child on Christmas morning. I buried my head into Ben's chest as my face heated up. "Oh, go on, Luc." Ben pointed to the door. "Ok! As long as I'm invited to the wedding." She winked before heading back inside.

He put a hand under my chin and lifted my head up before kissing me softly one more time.

Y A L L I've been ghosting this entire series for like a really long time aHA

How was your spring break? I've spent mine crying about hardzello and my multiple crisises. (Fun, right?)

Also this was kinda stolen from my tumblr tehehe

im sorry ;)))))

Also!!! Thank you soo soo much for 5k reads, it really means a lot to me. So thanks :')

Also!! Would any of you be interested in a meet the author pRoBabLY noT buT iM aSkInG anYWAys ahAhahahha

Okay I'm gonna go eat now byeeee <3