Yuna

I had the unpleasant chance of finding out this mystery girl was sooner than I expected.

Just the next day, I was alone in the boys' house— having insisted to stay and do chores that all seven were way too lazy to do. It was such a relief that Jin was one of them, for I knew for a fact that this house would be the definition of unkempt without him.

There were clothes scattered everywhere, which I threw into the laundry machine immediately. The boys had too many clothes and too little responsibility over them. Each of them must own some million pairs of dark jeans alone.

Hearing the laundry come to life, I move on to cleaning the general living room— where it was so messy that it just seemed normal by now.

A few hours later, the house is as clean as it can get. Back sore and hands smelling of soap, I try to warm my clammy fingers with some hot chocolate when I hear the doorbell ring.

The unexpected sound nearly makes me drop the boiling cup, being such stark contrast against the silence before. My fingers tingle as I lower down the cup onto the coffee table, wondering who could possibly visit BTS' apartment.

They hadn't told me they knew anyone around here, and they obviously had a key if they wanted to come in.

When I peek out the spy hole, my eyes go wide in shock at the girl outside. She's astonishingly beautiful— like she belonged in a stage instead of an apartment like this. I wouldn't doubt her for a second if she was a celebrity— that was how pretty she was.

"V! Open up!"

The familiar name that escapes her lips makes the ground freeze to my feet. How did she know Tae lived here? Was she some crazy fan that had stalked him down to this apartment?

Questions rush through my mind as the pounding continues.

Nam Bora:
SOS! SOS

Cuddler:
What's wrong? Are you okay?

The pounding continues, even though at least a minute must have passed during the first ring. Beyond the door separating me and her, I can hear the girl scream like a lunatic.

Nam Bora:
Care to explain why there's
a girl outside screaming
'Take me back, V oppa?"

Cuddler:
.....

Cuddler:
Are you serious?

Nam Bora:
I think she's crying. What
did you do to her, Kim Taehyung?

Cuddler:
Do not open that door, Bora.

Cuddler:
Bora?

Nam Bora:
Holy crap!

Nam Bora:
I think she saw me

Nam Bora:
Okkkk I thought she was
kind and nice and pretty but now
she's just all creepy

Cuddler:
Please Bora

Cuddler:
DAMMIT

Nam Bora:
Are you alright? She's gone now...

Cuddler:
No she's not

Cuddler:
Listen Nam Bora.

Cuddler:
You know my closet right?

Cuddler:
Bora?

Nam Bora:
I'm here

Nam Bora:
V....

Cuddler:
Lock yourself inside my closet

Cuddler:
Do it now! I'm coming

Nam Bora:
I think she shattered the window

Nam Bora:
I'm scared, V.

Cuddler:
I'm nearly there

Cuddler:
Don't be scared
I'm sorry

Cuddler:
I'm so sorry, Bora
Forgive me— this is all my fault.

Nam Bora:
It's not your fault

Nam Bora:
Omg she's in your room

Nam Bora:
WTH who is this girl!!!

Cuddler:
She's a psychopath

Cuddler:
Please keep silent

Nam Bora:
Please

Nam Bora:
SHES POUNDING ON THE
CLOSET DOOR!!!

Nam Bora:
I'm going to die

Cuddler:
You will not die

Cuddler:
Hold on— I'm here

Nam Bora:
Thank the Lord my God

I hear the girl shriek in half ecstasy and half terror as I hear V's furious voice echo outside from the closet door. Curiosity overtakes me enough for me to push open the door just a tiny bit, revealing a tiny crack for me to see.

"V oppa! Why do you have a girl in your house!"

"Get out before I send you right back to jail, Yuna. This is breaking and entering— and threat. Get the hell out of this house right now."

A shiver goes up my back when I hear how cold his voice is. His eyes are narrowed with such rage that I'm wondering how the girl is this oblivious not to get V's point.

"Take me back, oppa." She says, trying to jump into his arms. When V pushes her away, she squeals in disappointment.

And for myself, I'm too caught up watching that I don't realize that the door had swung open until it reveals my entire figure for both V and her to see.

Oops.

"You stalker!" She screams as she tries to tear herself away from V's ruthless grasp. If V hadn't been restraining her back, there was absolutely no way that I could've survived her deadly-looking fingernails.

"Go!" V shouts, his eyes dark with rage as he motions at the door. "Yuna, whatever you think in me is over. I'm glad I put an end to it— you're only a psychopath. Now go before I call security on you."

"You wouldn't." Yuna hisses, feral eyes still fixed on my surprised expression. My throat bobs with a swallow as I try not to meet her murderous gaze.

"I can, and I will."

"Who is she?"

But by then, V has a look of determination set on his face. His eyes spark with conclusion as he forces Yuna out the door, his hands rough with annoyance and anger.

"Nobody you need to know."