Real Gift: Ending

He's taking my side.

Jimin, who I'd thought would want to throw me off a cliff.

And even though he is shorter than the others, he still towers over Yuna by a large gap. She looks like she doesn't know what to do when he pulls out his phone.

"W-What are you doing?"

He glares.

"Texting Taehyung to pick up his annoying girlfriend. He should be here soon— and he's going to be hella mad when he sees you."

"He's going to be here?" She says, and the disgust grows on Jimin's face when she looks around.

"I need to talk to—"

"No, you fucking don't. Jungkook's coming as well."

And her face pales dramatically.

Jungkook? Why would the harmless-looking boy scare her so much?

Jimin smiles devilishly when he notices the fear in her features. "Once he finds out you hit Bora, he wouldn't hesitate to ruin your face right back."

At that, she gives him one last furious hiss.

And she's finally gone.

"Are you okay?" He says, and I nod— ignoring the stinging in my cheek. It was fading away anyways.

"Yeah right." He scoffs, tapping at his cheek. "You look redder than Taehyung when he's with you."

I blush.

Jungkook, I mouth. Why is she scared of him?

Thankfully, he understands.

"He doesn't care whether it's a girl or a boy he hits. If they screw with him, or screw with one of us—"

He shrugs.

"Last time he gave her a black eye when she was threatening Taehyung. Could've been worse if Taehyung didn't pull him back— he was furious."

"Bora!"

I whip around.

I drop the shopping bags I was holding so tight all this time to the ground when V pulls me to his chest, his hand running down my hair.

"I-I'm so sorry."

"Where's that damn bit—"

"Woah, Kookie." Jimin says when Jungkook comes barreling into the alley, cheeks flushed red. "She's gone. You can get her later."

Taehyung.

I can feel him shaking against me.

So I'm the first to break away, patting his back reassuringly with a confident smile.

I'm fine.

"What are these bags, Bora?"

I drop down to the ground at Taehyung's question. Then I write presents into the dirt, shaking my hands off when I'm done.