#8 give a fuck about you

DAN

i was like in love.

and chris was pissed.

"he's using you! like he uses everyone else he's dated or fucked!"

"chris, he took me away from the school to kiss me, so no one would see. if he was using me he would have done in front of everyone at school."

chris gave me a weird look.

"that does make sense," he said, "but i still don't understand how phil lester is actually going to be in a committed relationship."

"we aren't in a relationship," i said back.

chris shrugged off the whole phil 'bad boy' lester situation.

i decided to text phil to see if i could figure out what was happening with us.

\messages\
dan; hey
phil; what
dan; what are up to
phil; homework :(
phil; listen you know if you tell anyone what happened i will hurt you.
dan; i won't tell. promise.
phil; you better fucking not.
dan; do you want to hang out soon?
delivered
dan; just let me know
delivered

i didn't know what i was thinking, he doesn't want to hang out with me.

chris was right, he just wanted to use me but was too embarrassed because i was too gay for him.

too girly and princessy for him. whatever.

\

school the next day was annoying, i was crying on the bus and now was trying so hard not to let anyone see my red, tear-stained face. i pulled my lavender hoodie over my head trying my best to hid.

but of course he found me.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall into a room, it was dark.

"were are we?" i said quietly.

the raven haired boy smiled at me, his teeth glowed in the dark.

"shhh," phil whispered and kissed my cheek lightly, my stomach flipped.

i looked around the dark small room, the janitors closest.

oh no

this was too cliché.

phil kisses down my neck. i shivered and gripped his neck as he moved down my body till he was on his knees.

and that how i got my first blow job by phil lester in the fucking janitors closet at school.

what the fuck was my life turning into.

\\