training wheels

PROLOGUE:
six months later

PHIL

it wasn't what i was expecting at all. my mouth was just gaping open. i couldn't even control myself, i was probably drooling a bit too.

when dan told me he wanted to try a new outfit for the first day of senior year, i definitely was excited, but this was not at all what i thought it was gonna be. my jaw had hit the floor.

i was standing in dan's driveway waiting for him to come out because we were probably going to be late, and then he walked out. dan's hair was typical curly and messy with a pink glittery flower crown placed on it. pretty normal, but then i saw his outfit. he had on a white collared shirt with a grey sweater over top of it and a bubblegum pink skirt. like the kind porno school girls would wear but bright pink. he had on white and pink knee high socks and black doc martins.

"dan...i-i mean-wow baby," i couldn't even speak to him. i wanted to eat him right then and there. i couldn't stop staring at his legs and thighs.

dan just stood there hot as hell, blushing, matching perfectly with the shade of his skirt.

i walked over to him, placing my hands on his hips and looking him up and down, licking my lips.

"you're gonna make me cum in my pants baby." i let my hands travel down his body to squeeze his ass under that skirt.

"shut up," dan smiled and punched my arm lightly, "so you really like it? i'm really nervous about what everyone is gonna say."

"don't worry about that, you know i'll beat the fuck out anyone who tries to speak a word to you angel."

"thank you phil," dan smiled and kissed my cheek.

"i like your outfit too," dan giggled looking at my clothes. i gave him a confused look because i was literally wearing my normal black jeans, black shirt and black vans.

dan and i got into his car, he was still making me drive even though i helped him get his license over the summer. when we pulled up to the school, dan was getting so nervous about his new outfit choice.

"baby, listen you know no one is gonna say anything to as long as i'm by your side, you look beautiful." i helped him out of the passenger seat. dan smoothed out his skirt and we began walking to the doors.

"i know, i know." he sighed.

"it's all gonna be-"

i really wanted to say 'fine'.

but the words were taken out of my mouth when i saw i certain someone standing right by the school door. right in front of us.

dan froze. his feet stopped working. a fire had started in my chest. an angry fire. and it was getting bigger.

i walked right over to them. leaving dan about 5 feet behind me.

"heyyyyy phil." i could sense the shakiness in the way they talked and how nervous they seemed. the voice sent chills down my spine. i was hungry for blood. the fire growing inside of me was getting worse and she was ready to come out. i stood there silent for a moment, just staring. i was really hoping this was a bad dream and i would wake up any second now.

but i wasn't waking up.

i finally spoke, "i don't even want to know what you're doing here, but if it's what i think it is, then welcome to your death day patrick stump."

\\