35. Michael

Rolling over, you opened your eyes to see the alarm clock numbers blinking in an angry red color, giving off an awful sharp noise repeatedly.

You groaned and and slapped at the button, smacking the clock in the floor, still shrieking for your attention.

"Why?!?!" you groaned, throwing the soft blanket off your legs, and swinging them to rest on the side of the bed. You stepped off and screamed as pain sliced it's way up your leg. Looking down, you saw you had stepped on the little clock, now in many pieces, the shrill of the alarm fading.

You quickly bent to pick up the pieces, limping to throw them in the trash.

"I guess i'll just buy a new one," you grumbled to yourself, trudging to your closet. You grabbed your school uniform and hurriedly put it on. Running the brush through your tangled hair quickly, you ran to grab your bag for school.

"Bye Mom!" you yelled, not waiting for her reply. You got in your car and drive quickly to school, hoping to get there before the first bell rang.

Once there, you got out and slammed the door shut, beginning to run, but tripped in a hole that was in the ground. As you laid there, you heard the faded sound of the bell and closed your eyes in defeat.

"Um, are you ok?" you heard a voice hesitantly ask.

"Yep, I just enjoy the feeling of mud in my hair," you said.

He laughed and you opened your eyes and looked at the bright orange haired boy. He brought his hand down and you grasped it tightly as he pulled you up. He did it quite quickly and you ended up pressed tight against his chest.

"I quite like this position," he said, being cheeky. You blushed and pushed off of him to bend down and get your bag.

"So.....I'm Michael," he said as you brushed the dirt and grass off of yourself and bag.

"I'm y/n and very late for class," you said, not trying to sound too goody-two-shoes but failing miserably.

He chuckled and grabbed your bag off your shoulder. He began walking towards the building but stopped and turned to look at you.

"Well y/n very late for class, are you coming?" he asked jokingly. You giggled, nodding and following him.

*****

So....I FINALLY updated...aren't you all so proud of me??

-crickets chirp-

Nope?? Ok...

Well I'm going to go....eat food....sleep....the usual...BYE!!(;

-unedited-