5sos - game night

saturday night was game night. that's the tradition. it has been like this for as long as your can remember and you were grateful that your brother, ashton invited his friends to come and play with you two. it was your turn to choose the game and you were really in the mood to have a competitive game of of uno. ashton groaned at the sight of the uno cards.

"y/n, why even play when you know you win every single time?" you gave a cheeky smile at your brother.

"you know you love me," a quiet whatever was heard from behind you but you just shrugged it off.

over the course of a couple hours, you had beat all four boys, multiple times.

"that's it, i've had enough," calum says, throwing his cards on the table.

"Oh don't be a sore loser," you say, gathering the cards back together.

"I can teach you guys my tricks," you smile waving the deck of cards in the air. all the boys agreed and let's just say, you made a mistake.

"when i die, i want my epitaph to say mistakes were made," ashton blurted out halfway through an intense game of uno.

"isn't that already written on your birth certificate?" you ask placing a card down.

"oooh burn," michael whispered. ashton whipped out the reverse card and showed it to you.

"REVERSE!" he yelled. you burned. you literally incinerated to dust.

 you literally incinerated to dust

lmao this was rubbish, ahaha. but leave me more requests :) also don't forget to vote!!!!

love,

gloria