Movie

Relationship: Y/N and Colby are friends

WARNING: this one is a bit sexual, I guess

All the roomates, Kat, and I were at the trap house for a movie night. I was sitting next to Colby on the couch.

"You cold, Y/N?" Colby whispered to me as to not disturb the others. I looked away from the screen and met my eyes with him.

"A little." I shrugged. Colby motioned for me to sit closer to him, and I obliged. The blanket he had was small, so he tucked my small frame under his arm and spread the blanket over us. I nestled in as close as I could to his body so I could absorb his warmth. I then brought my attention back to the movie.

Colby's hand landed on my mid-thigh, and I nearly jumped. I squeezed my legs together in embarrassment. When I looked up, his eyes were still on the TV but a smirk was spread across his face.

Clenching my jaw, I stared back at the TV, trying not to draw attention to us. I took a few deep breaths as the weight of his hand inched slowly up my thigh. I sent him a glare, which slowly spread to a grin. An idea was forming in my mind.

I casually placed my hand on his thigh, hidden by the blanket. From the corner of my eyes, I could see his jaw clench. Filled with satisfaction, I slowly inched my hand higher up his thigh until I was only inches from him.

My heart beat sped up. I wanted to do something that I had only ever dreamed of doing before. My biggest fear was that he would call me out in front of everyone else. But, he hadn't stopped me yet, so I pushed my doubts aside.

My fingers brushed against the front of his shorts. I stroked my hand up and down the outside of his clothing, causing a small and almost inaudible sigh to escape Colby's lips. I could feel his bulge harden and begin to push his shorts out farther.