TWO

dear jimin,

the first thing i noticed about you were your eyes.

i know you regularly wear contacts, but the first time i saw you you weren't wearing them. i think it was your third day at this school, two years ago, when your eyes locked with mine, at the cafeteria in our school. i was a small looking freshman, and you were a sophomore, who already acquired more popularity in the three days you were at the school than i had in my entire life.

everyone was talking about you when you first arrived. i was sick at home at the time and even i had heard about you from a classmate who brought me homework. naturally i was intrigued and eager to find out who you were. so when i saw you at the cafeteria with your at the time bleach blonde hair and those brown eyes, you took my breath away.

the way your eyes formed two crescents when you laughed, i never wanted to look away. i felt my cheeks blush, you were so pretty. when you looked at me, even if it was for just a split second, i promise it felt like time stopped. i didn't realize i was staring until someone walked by and dumped their whole lunch on me, and made me pay for it after.

so if anyone ever asked me what was my favorite part about you, i'd say your eyes. they're easy to read.

from
your secret admirer.