SIX

dear secret admirer,

hi there :)

i really am not the type of person to receive these kind of things, i've never had this happen to me, so i have to say i'm quite flattered and feel almost excited every two days to read the new note in my locker.

but i can't help my curiosity from getting the best from me.

it's like somebody messaged you confessing to you and it was an unknown number. you can't help but wanting to know who they are, right? of course you have to message them back. well.. that situation is kind of the same as this one, so maybe it wasn't a good example but you get what i mean.

you can't blame me for waiting at my locker. i don't really know what i would have done if you came, or even how i would even recognized you, but i just wanted to know who you were. i would've probably been really glad to see you. i really want to know who you are, i want to get to know you.

i must admit i'm naturally a pretty curious person, so once you told me not to try and find out who you were, i decided to just leave a note for you too.

so here we are.

and i have to say i have a couple questions. you don't have to answer them if you are uncomfortable and if you feel like you will expose too much about yourself. but please at least feed my curiosity a little. i'm dying to know the answers.

number one: how long have you liked me? (i'm not really in a hurry to know this, i'm just really curious about this hehe)

number two: are you a boy or a girl? i noticed you really haven't revealed anything trough your letters, even the fact if you're female or male. i really don't mind either.

number three: why do you feel like i could never like you? i know it might seem like that to you, i almost got the impressions like you feel like i might judge you if we meet. i would never do that. i don't really care, you seem like a great person to get to know.

number four: i cant help but be curious about your bullying. you mentioned it a couple times and i can't help being concerned about it. i want to help you but i can't if you don't let me.

number five: i have a feeling you won't tell me if i ask you what your name is, so maybe if you could just tell me your nickname? so i don't have keep calling you 'secret admirer'.

well, i hope you notice this letter poking from my locker and read it as soon as you can, maybe answer my questions, i really want to get to know you. i know you're not lenient about it, but maybe, if i keep writing back to you, and getting to know you, you could feel more open about maybe revealing yourself? i know it's a stretch but its worth the try.

from
jimin :)