EIGHT

dear john,

i was really happy to see you replied.

i know it must've been hard answering the questions, but i'm happy you did. now i know more about you and that makes me really happy.

it made me sad when i saw the context of your answers though. i don't want things at this school to be as they are, and it sucks that you got bullied for it. everyone deserves to love whoever they want to love, whether they are a boy or a girl. it's true the people in our school are pretty homophobic sometimes. i even tried speaking to some of the teachers about it, but i only got backlash for it. i'm sorry i can't make it better.

also if you're ever bullied again, don't be afraid to drop some names in your letters. me and my friends will make sure they won't bother you again. although that would probably reveal who you are so, you won't do that right?

i do remember helping out that boy though. he was really cute, and he didn't deserve the hate he got. i still remember how he looked at me when i picked him up from the floor, how much he was shaking in fear. thinking about the incident alone makes my hairs stand up. i hope they left him alone after that.

you don't have to feel like you're being judged when you're talking to me john. i would never be disgusted by you or hate you. i promise i'll never judge you for your sexuality or for whatever else. if i did, it would be highly hypocritical of me. after all who ever said i was straight? ;)

from
jimin :)