Just a Day

Hey guys this my new story hope you enjoy and I don't own GMW or anything you my recognize for this whole story
     BTW, they are also juniors in high school

Maya's P.O.V

"Hey Riley 7:00," I greeted my best friend like every morning to go to school.

"Hello Maya isn't life just great?" Riley replies with so much sunshine, as she grabs her backpack.

"Yeah sure whatever it's great. Bye Matthews!" I say as I exit and Riley follows closing the door behind her.

     We walk begin walking to the subway. Riley seems so anxious. I wonder what's up with Riley? Whatever. I have better things to think about like my crush. Aw, Lucas.

Riley's P.O.V

  "Hey Riley what's with the extra perkiness?" Maya asks with a smirk.

     "Nothing just me being me." I answer nonchalantly, then smile at myself.

I was actually being perky was because my boyfriend Lucas Friar wants to talk to me and tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. I feel bad for lying to Maya.

  Oh my gosh, I just lied to Maya soon I'm going to be lying to everyone. I'm turning into Maya! Noo!!!

Maya P.O.V

   We had our usual comfortable silence on the ride to school. Once we got to school we went to our lockers. Mine was on one side of the hallway and her was the other side. I was okay with it because I was locker buddies with Lucas. I would honestly ask him out but he's dating Riley and she's my best friend so that would be bad.

  Lucas comes over to his locker. "Hey cowboy." I greet him.

  "Hello ma'am." Lucas replies while tipping his hat.

Oh man Lucas is just so cute and he likes our game. If only he knew I liked him imagine that.

**********************
Hey hope you like this

This story is not how it seems it's a thriller story. I noticed not many people had thriller stories for GMW I thought it'll be cool to do.

Thanks for reading

Bye Bye!!!!