Really?

OMG! I haven't updated in forever! I feel so bad!

PS I'm not gonna delete this book!

**********************************************

Riley's POV

  "Are you serious that happened?" I laughed.

  "Yeah and she was like I can believe you Farkle! And I just kept laughing as she stormed off." Farkle explained, laughing.

   We're in the front in the truck. Farkle is driving. Him and Lucas switched awhile ago. So of course I switched with Maya.

      Farkle is way better than Lucas. Yup I know you're thinking. Oh my gosh, but you're dating Lucas! What are you doing with Farkle! Yeah well first Farkle is way cuter. Second he's the smartest guy in the school. Third he's hilarious. And fourth he's so nice and is always flirting with me. Those are things that Lucas doesn't do or have.

   It was getting darker but we didn't really care. We knew it was gonna be dark if we left late which we did. We were supposed to leave at 10 am but Maya and I took forever. So instead we left at 1 pm. It's like 8 and the sun is pretty much down already.

    "Farkle?"

     "Yeah Riley?"

      "We're almost in Tennessee. But aren't there like stories around here? Like if you are driving here after 8 things start happening."

     "I don't know. But those are probably just urban legends."

      "But what if they're true Farkle."

       "Then I'll protect you."

        I blushed. My stomach fluttered. And my heart skipped a beat. We both locked eyes and smiled.

        We talked for awhile until the truck suddenly stopped.

*******************************************************

Done!

PS this is apart of my giant block of updating

Luv ya!

Bye Bye!