How about it?

I'm sorry I'm finally updating! I feel so bad!

Lucas POV

I'm so excited my uncle from Tennessee invited me and my friends to his wedding. But we have to drive there on our own but it doesn't matter we could have a fun road trip!

     "Hey cowboy!" Maya greets me with a smile while breaking me out of my thoughts.

     "Hey ma'am!" I greet her back while tipping my imaginary hat. Maya is so pretty her ocean blue eyes her beautiful blonde hair. What am I saying I'm dating Riley! Snap out of it Lucas! "So where's Riley?"

     Maya beautiful smile faded "Um I think she went to the vending machine with Farkle but she said they would meet us over here." She answered.

     "Oh okay. So I have big news for you guys but I want the whole gang to be here when I say it." I tell her and she smiles again.

     Suddenly, Riley and Farkle come in and they are laughing. I wave to them signaling for them to come here. They understand and come to Maya and me.

     "Hey Lucas." Riley greets and kisses my cheek. Maya's smile fades again but for just a second then she puts a fake smile on. "Hey Maya!"

   "Hey Lucas and my other woman." Farkle says.

    "So Lucas what's the big news you wanted to tell us?" Maya asks with a more genuine smile.

   "Oh okay. So my uncle called me this morning and he's getting married and he invited all of us to the wedding in Tennessee!" I told them.

    "So how are we gonna get there first class tickets on an airplane? Cause I remember you told me that was rich uncle." Riley asked.

   "Actually, no we're gonna go on a road trip to Tennessee I thought it'll be fun and he is already spending a lot of money on the wedding." I explain to them.

   "That's so cool! And I already texted my mom and she said yes!" exclaims Maya.

   "Awesome! I texted my mom she says it's fine!" Riley says with a smile.

   "Amazing! My dad said yes!" Farkle tells us.

    "How about it? We're going to Tennessee!" I exclaim.

I'm so excited my friends can all come and I'll get to know them better! Oh way what am I am I thinking I'm dating Riley and I might have a crush on Maya! I might be having second thoughts on this!

    Maya's POV

Yes! I get to spend more time with Lucas and my other friends. Mostly Lucas! Maybe I could get him to break up with Riley and be with me! I feel like myself again! I thought I was beginning to be like Riley!

    Riley's POV

Yay! Road trip with my best friend, my boyfriend and my new crush! And I actually feel like breaking it off with Lucas on our 2 year anniversary I don't think he'll care! I feel so devious! This I not like Maya is finally rubbing off on me! It's about time though!

     Farkle's POV

Oh yeah baby! I'm going on a road trip with my best friend and my two ladies! I'm gonna try and get Lucas and Riley to break up because it seems like so she's starting to like me! I'm actually still being myself everyone one else is rubbing off on each other.

**************************************

How was it?

Was it good?

I hope you liked it I guess!

I'll try to update sooner!

Bye Bye!!!!!