narration from prequel to "somewhere only they know"

Shen Yue stood on the roof of the earth house and looked at the view in front of her as she tried to remember how long it had been since she was last there. after they finished the show, she and the other casts kept saying they should come back and have a reunion here someday. but years passed and everyone just kept getting busier that they never could find the right time. such is the nature of life.

she slowly walked to the edge of the roof and sat down. the moment somebody suggested doing a big get together for her farewell, she immediately knew she wanted to come here and was sure none of her friends would say no. she was right. they were all here despite their busy schedules. she looked up at the sky. the sun would be setting soon.

she took a sip of her beer and a deep breath. she swung her legs around and smiled when she heard the sound of the party going on dowstairs.

she could hear the guys shouting at each other while playing their online games. she tilted her head to hear better and kido sounded like he was getting killed in the game. she chuckled to herself imagining the mockery he would endure from the other guys for it after they finished.

but suddenly an anguish cry made her almost lose her grip on her bottle. it sounded like didi got killed instead. and she couldnt help but snort when she heard xize and xizi laughing and making fun of him. they would be playing all night now. there was no way he was gonna let them get away with killing him off without revenge.

she shook her head and wondered where wuyi was. is he still trying to teach the girls how to play guitar?

she heard foot steps below her. someone was coming out from the earth house. 

-------------------

author's note:

as with the previous chapter, i debated for a while whether to include this here or not. i still very much want to write this fic but i'm gearing up to post a multi-chapter (fingers crossed!) so i decided to leave this here for now. perhaps i will come back to it later. i hope to.

read this with the conversation from previous chapter in mind (or read this and go back and read the convo 😉), hopefully it would give you a picture of the fic i had in mind.