Nico x Reader Angst pt.1

Request from Emo-Queen23

(Gore Warning)

   You sat in your cell, your hand gripping onto your sister's lifeless body as rage inflamed you. You weren't going to let them off the hook... no.. you were going to make those pigs pay for what they did to your sister... for what they did to the rest of your family... for what they did to you. Your e/c eyes that were glinted with red wandered around the room for any type of useful item they may have dropped or left behind. Then you saw it..

            You stood up from your kneeling position, blood drenching your clothes as you listened to police sirens in the distance, but you blurred them out in your head... you only focused on making them pay for their crimes. Suddenly, the door burst open and both of your arms were taken into a strong hold, whereas you could not escape, and the officers that grabbed you immediately put you in handcuffs. You were forced into the back of one of the police officer's car and you glared out the barred windows of it as you vowed revenge. You kept your mouth closed for the time being, which kept something very useful inside of it... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Sirens were heard, ringing through your ears as you ran fast, speedy, escaping the most recent prison you were thrown into. In your opinion, none of the prisons you were put in had very good security systems. They were easy for you to get passed. You reached into your pocket, pulling out a wallet, the same one that you had taken that night.. four years ago. You knew that it's significance was low, but you still had hope that you could use the wallet to find the culprit. You darted here and there to avoid any other traps that the security guards set up, and you rushed toward the exit, finally escaping. 

           You made your way, shoeless, down the road, and you ran to the address on the ID card. When there, you found nothing but emptiness.. you decided to examine the home, and as you walked around, you felt more and more shock fill your chest. Dead bodies lay in each of the rooms, and you gagged at the sight of rotting corpses. You turned the corner and was face to face with a face morphed into an expression of agony. A smell of death had filled the room the entire time, but this time you could really smell it, and it didn't smell nice. You tried to back away from the stench and corpse, only feeling a pair of hands grip onto your arms, and it was only then that you heard the police sirens and rushed voices of yelling, and the sound of many ambulances making their way to the house you were accused of owning. 

           You lay in the back of a police car, that was making it's way over to a new prison you were to be set in. You looked up though the barred window to see that the prison was vibrant, colorful. You sighed softly, your eyes going to the prison guard standing in the front of that building. He had a scar over his eye, and he looked tense, very upset, and annoyed. The car you were in stopped moving and you leaned back against the seat, waiting for the officer to open the door so you could be escorted to the new prison, known as the best prison. All of a sudden, the alarms to the prison started to echo through the air, and the guard looked even more upset, but ignored it as you were brought up to him, ready to be taken inside.

          The officer that had brought you, left almost immediately, after the despicable looking guard got ahold of you, but suddenly, as both you and the guard were standing there, the door of the prison opened revealing four boys in prison uniforms. 

          One of them, with a long braid and a blue and white uniform on, besides his black tank top, took notice of you and immediately ran up to you. His smile was flirtatious and he tried to get to you before the guard rolled his eyes and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground whimpering, and you let out a soft chuckle. 

         The tallest man, with red and purple hair, went to go fight the guard, but was taken down with a fist in the face. The one in the white and black uniform, with hetero-chromatic eyes, threatened to fight, but the guard beat him until he was apologizing. You turned your head to the last boy and your eyes widened. He was staring straight at you as well. A smile spread across your face and he seemed all giggly about seeing you again after ten years. Wou walked over to the other, since the annoyed guard was not holding onto you anymore, and you smiled at the boy with green hair and Maroon eyes. He wrapped his arms around you and Squeezed tightly, while you could only enjoy it, because you were handcuffed. 

        The guard dragged all prisoners to their cells, taking off your handcuffs and tossing you into the same cell. You sat there, next to your friend, while the others stared at you with a curious look. They had heard that the guard spoke about an execution, for you, planned to be in the spring, that was three weeks away.  He also called you a filthy murderer.

          You looked up at your green haired friend and sighed. "Nico, It's nice to see you again."

        "Y/n, why did Hajime call you that?" he said curiously, the two of you ignoring the looks from the other prisoners in the cell. 

        You hesitated and then clenched your fist, looking down at your trembling hands that had red rings around your wrists from the tight handcuffs. "I was framed for murdering (Sister's name), and many others, In the house to the murderer.."

To be continued