Eight

Finally the weekend has arrived. Olivia, Rebeckah, and I are hanging out at the mall. Becky and I came to buy some things, but Olivia came more for possible eye candy.

"Ok, how many numbers do you think I can get with these titties?" Liv asks, adjusting her cleavage while looking in the mirror. We're in the Ladies room, not for going to the restroom, but because Olivia needed to "primp up".

"Are you asking us to pick wages?" I ask, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Why not? C'mon, the three of us walking around the mall, we're bound to turn heads." She grins before pouting her lips to apply some more lip gloss.

I roll my eyes. "Liv, I'm here for new clothes, not a new man."

Olivia scoffs. "Who comes to the mall for that?" She turns to Becky, "Becks, why are you here?"

Becky shrugs. "To get new clothes. And to check out some cute guys, too."

Olivia turns to me with a smug grin on her face. "Told ya."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Are you done, now? I'd like to check out Top Shop."

Olivia takes one last look in the mirror, makes a few more adjustments, then finally grabs her purse and slips it on her shoulder. "Alright. Let's go get laid!"

Becky and I exchange a similar look of disgust before following Olivia out of the Ladies room. 

Throughout the next hour, I try my best to distract myself with clothes, but my thoughts keep going back to one thing. Bennett. Ugh. Why can't I get this man off of my mind? Because he's beautiful. The unwelcome thought invades my mind and I quickly shake it off. No! He's a jerk. Oh, but he cares! He was so sweet the other day! Yes, but he was just being nice. He doesn't care! He enjoys pissing me off. It's because he thinks you're hot! Where are these thoughts coming from?? I shake my head in disgust and flip through the racks of clothes.

Olivia and Becky are off someplace else in the store, looking at the bras and panties. Poor Becky, she's probably getting a mouth full of Olivia's "sex tips" and listening to more of her over-detailed experiences. 

I decide to leave the jeans and go to the back of the store where my friends are to save Becky. Of course I was right, Becky's face is steaming red, looking at Olivia in shock while Olivia is completely oblivious to her reaction, using over-exaggerated hand gestures and facial expressions.

I sigh and walk over to the girls. "Liv, nobody wants to hear this." I say as soon as I approach, not even hearing one thing she's said, but I know it's something very sexual.

Olivia flashes me a small glare. "You don't even know what we're talking about."

"True. But by the look on poor Becky's face, I can guess it's something overly sexual that she probably doesn't need to know." I simply say, cocking a brow.

Olivia looks at Becky and suddenly flushes, realizing that Becky is completely embarrassed. "Alright, fine." She huffs. "Let's leave. This place sucks." She says, changing the topic.

I shrug. "Alright, let's go then."

Becky gives me a small smile saying thank you and I return the smile with a nod. I can't count how many times I've save Becky from one of Olivia's outrageous stories. 

The girls and I have just exited one of the stores when I notice a familiar face. Mr. Bennett? Not only is it him, but he's with a woman. Gross. He's too old. Then again, he isn't very old at all. I'd say 27, tops.

"Girls... Is that Bennett?" I ask, nudging Becky. 

The girls look up with excitement and surprise, but their grins fade when they see him and this woman flirting.

"Who the hell is that slut all over my man??" Olivia scoffs. "I'm gonna have to have a word with this bitch. Who does she think she is?"

Becky and I roll our eyes, but Becky still sighs. "It is sickening to see him with someone. I'm not gonna lie, I feel slightly jealous as well."

I feel... Angry. Why am I angry? Because he's here? Because he's here with a girl? I can't be jealous - it must just be the sight of him that makes me mad. Obviously. Because I DO NOT have a crush on him. 

I shrug. "Whatever. Can we please go to another store? Looking at him makes me sick. I hate him so much."

"I don't understand why you hate him so much. He's too gorgeous." Olivia replies, shaking her head.

"Wait until he bitches at you for the stupidest shit, you'd hate him too." I respond, getting ready to walk away.

"Fine. Let's go." Olivia sighs.