Chapter 3

:::Mesogog's Lair:::

Elsa had arrived back with John Ford in tow when Zeltrax walked over to her. "How is this whelp gonna help us take down the rangers." He demanded.

John looked right at him. "My dad is gone because of that bitch that invaded my family I don't care what you need me to do as long as she suffers I am happy." He snarls at him.

Zeltrax looks at him then back to Elsa. "He is more insane than you are." Zeltrax says to which Elsa hits him with her staff.

With that Mesogog walks in and see's what Elsa brought back with her. "So Elsa how will he be of any use he is nothing but human." Mesogog snarled.

"Hmphh do whatever you need me to do as long as I get to hurt her and she suffers for what she did to my family I am happy." John says as Mesogog smiles and leads him over to the machines he has.

Mesogog gets some jars down and place's them into the machine and then hits the control the jars are lowered in and a beam hits John Ford after it is done John looks at himself.

"What's the deal here Cobra commander I look the same and I do not feel any different at all." John says.

"Focus your hate and rage." Mesogog says as John does and a blast of energy comes out of his hand and blasts the mirror apart.

"Whoa cool." John says.

"You have great strength as well boy now go with Zeltrax and my Tyranodrones and destroy the power rangers." Mesogog orders.

:::Tommy's House:::

The guys are all sitting in the living room now talking with the Dino Thunder team telling them stories of Tommy when he was a teen when all of a sudden the alarm from the lab go off causing Tommy to run down there followed by the teen.

Tommy gets to his desk to see Zeltrax and drones attacking in the park downtown.

"Sorry to cut this reunion short but we are needed are you guys ready to go." Tommy says as they nod and morph Tommy also had Jason contact Hayley who flew over there to help.

The rangers arrived on their bikes to see Zeltrax and his drones there. "Ah the great Tommy Oliver shows up you ready to die?" Zeltrax demands.

"Have you not figured it out yet Zeltrax you can't beat me." Tommy said taking out his Brachio staff.

"Oh you're not my target today black ranger but your precious daughter is." Zeltrax says as all of a sudden John ford appears out a invisiportal.

Kira sees him and is shocked. "John what the hell you doing with them they will kill you." She yells.

"Oh dear fake sister your caring words fall on deaf ears now I get to do what I wanted when you caused my idiot mother to throw my father out or when you cost him his job." He yelled at her when he fired a energy blast at Kira hitting her square in the chest knocking her to the ground.

"Shit Trent go to my left Ethan to my right let's get him down." Conner orders and they do so and they take a run at him only to get tossed like ragdolls.

"Oh McKnight when I am done with the bitch your next you all ruined my life." He snarled as he grabbed Conner by his throat and picked him up off the ground and threw him at Tommy.

Kira got back up and pulled out her Ptera grips and started charging at John. "I am done with you treating me like your personal punching bag you sick fuck." Kira yelled as she cut through a few drones before going to land a blow on John only for him to grab her by the wrist and knee her in the stomach.