Chapter 8

:::Mesogog's lair:::

Mesogog is at a table that has many vials of chemicals as he mixes them together while Zeltrax, The White Ranger clone, John, and Lothor watch him with interest.

"So lizard man what are you making there and how will that help us destroy the rangers?" Lothor asks.

Mesogog finishes mixing the chemicals and looks up at the other 4 and then downs the liquid.

The others watch as Mesogog starts to convulse after a few minutes of this convulsing on the floor is Anton Mercer while Mesogog stares down at him with a smile on his face.

"Finally to be of that weakness once and for all." Mesogog hisses.

"Zeltrax look him away now." Mesogog orders as Zeltrax goes to comply only to be stopped by John Ford.

"Why even keep him alive we should kill him and deliver his body to his son and the other rangers to show them that we mean business." John says pulling out a small sword pointing it at Anton.

Lothor grabs his arm. "Know your place boy he is more valuable to us alive and as a hostage than dead." Lothor explains.

John glares at him. "Yeah I'm gonna take advice from you the one who lost against the Ninja Rangers yeah no thanks I say kill him now." John snarls as he pulls his sword back to kill Anton.

He goes to plunge the sword forward only to drop it and grab his head in pain. "Lothor is right boy know your place." Mesogog hisses at him.

"What's the matter boy surprised that I am strong enough to stop you. Did you not think I would not notice what you were doing to me, foolish boy trying to do something another tried before, by separating from Mercer I have regained all my strength and stopped your plan." Mesogog hisses as he intensified the mind blast to John.

John gripping his head on the ground. "you stupid fossil you just want to return the dinosaurs I want to kill everyone and everything on this planet." John snarled

Lothor glared at him. "Boy you are one messed up kid yeah we want to destroy the rangers but not kill everyone there would be no one to rule then." Lothor growled hitting John with his Ninja magic to aid Lothor in subjugating the boy.

John gripping his head finally fell onto the ground completely, panting and sweating he glares at Lothor and goes to hit him with his telepathy only for nothing to happen.
"No more mind powers boy, I gave you those powers I have taken them away, once when your free nature was a aid to me now you will be my servant." Mesogog hissed.

John fell back gripping his head screaming in pain as Lothor and Mesogog laughed as they continued to torture John Ford.

:::Dino Thunder Command Center:::

They Dino Thunder team was sitting around the base with the others as Emily was sitting in the center of the room looking scared.

Jen Scott was glaring down at her. "So let me get this straight girl you mean to tell me that your former foster brother willingly joined this Mesogog and was given powers and is now also the reason Mesogog is becoming weaker, why is he doing that and why should we believe you." Jen said to the girl getting into her face.

Emily very scared just looked back at Jen. "I was looked over at the island fortress and John was stating it to the White Ranger clone, something about wanting to have enough power to wipe the world clean of all life." Emily said.

This caught the rangers by surprise never before has any of their enemies ever wanted to glean the whole Earth of life before.

"And how do we believe you?" Jen snarled at her.