Chapter 4

:::Tommy's House:::

Mr. Ford was standing at the door while being given death glares from Tommy, Jason, and Conner.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you after what you and your sick son have put her through." Tommy snarled at him.

Mr. Ford backed away slightly from Tommy's directness. "I'm not here to hurt her or to belittle her Dr. Oliver I just want to apologize is all, may I at least get that chance." Mr. Ford Asked.

Tommy turned to Kira who nodded yes but remained in Connors arms, Tommy let him in but none of the past rangers were gonna leave that room while he was there.

He walked up to Kira and sat on the little otter man that was in front of the chair she was sitting in with Connor, he had his head hung but he looked up to her.

Kira looked him right in the eyes and did not see anger or hate just sadness. "Listen Kira these last 4 years I have treated you poorly hell worse than poorly, I got myself in a bad situation and I took my aggression out on the person that deserved absolutely none of that aggression, and I am so sorry." Mr. Ford said sadly.

"Why what was so bad that you had to hurt me reject me?" Kira pleaded.

"When I lost my Job at NASADA it was not for the reason you have been told Kira and this somewhat involves everyone in here right now." Mr. Ford stated.

Everyone glared at him even worse thinking he was blaming them for what he did to Kira.

"As you might have guessed I know that everyone in here is either a former power ranger a current power ranger or someone that supports them, you see I was NASADA's direct contact with Zordon of Eltar we worked together to develop the shuttle that the turbo rangers took into space we designed it to link with the megaship." He explained.

"When he had Alpha come to me with Kira I saw it as a blessing seeing as I could not produce children myself after John I was so happy to have you in our family so I said yes and it was explained that I had to hide her from Zedd and Rita." He said as he kept going on.

"Your mother my wife was at first very happy she did not know the extent of my work at NASADA seeing as it was classified, anyway everything went very well with our family till that day 4 years ago." He said as he hung his head.

"You see I was working on a new project for the current team of power rangers the ones from the future, anyway I was in my private office at home working on a few designs you had come in wanting something I forget what it was but I left the office to get it and your mom went in and found out I was working for the rangers." He said.

"She was very angry at me for not telling her I told her it was classified and she started blaming that for me not being able to have more children well anyway she got angry and left you see she had been having a affair that whole time with a man from work who did not know of the ranger connection he was not to know, she went to his house and told him he told work I was fired." He said.

"I went to the bar afterwards and got drunk and kept thinking about everything and I blamed you for it all stupid right but I was not thinking straight and I took everything out on you, yes I kept it hidden from her but she found out, and she got angry at me for it on top of now hating anything ranger related due to it." He said.

"As time went on John found out about the affair and that this man would take her in but not both kids only one so John wanted to make sure he was the one and that is why he attacked you, hoping that child services would take you out of the house." He said.

"The night before she threw me out well she found out you were a ranger not sure how she did but she did and well that set her off she threw me out called child services and arranged to have you sent to Boston." He said.