Chapter 5

:::Tommy's house the next morning:::

Connor had woken up surprised that Kira was still at his side he heard a noise and glanced over to see Trini checking his IV.

"Oh Connor your awake good as soon as Kira wakes up we can remove the IV you seem to be healing quite well." She said.

"Though I did say not heavy activity in this condition." Trini said with a smirk on her face causing Connor's face to turn as red as his ranger suit.

"It did not go that far Dr. Scott I swear to god." Connor said causing Trini to laugh.

"Oh it's not me you have to convince it's captain Technicolor upstairs." She said.

"I HEARD THAT TRINI!" Came a yell from Tommy upstairs which caused Connor to flinch.

Kira started to stir after her father yelled down into the lab she looked up and saw Connor smiling down at her, she gasped and jumped up noticing she still had her clothing on her memories of the night before came flooding back to her.

"Hey rock star are you ok?" Connor asked.

She looked up at him nodded she was and ran up the stairs and to her room.

Connor looked over at Trini confused. "What was that about?" He asked.

Trini just nodded as Tommy and Kim came down the stairs they walked over to Connor as Trini finished removing the IV.

"How are you feeling Connor?" Kim asked.

"I'm feeling better but I'm almost confused at why Kira just acted like that?" He asked.

Tommy was sitting in his chair glaring over at Connor, Trini and Kim noticing.

"Tommy please be gentle with him." Kim pleaded.

Tommy sat more forward still looking straight into Connors eyes. "So you mind telling me what happened last night while we were out?" Tommy growled at him.

Connor having just had all the color in his face drain out gulps. "Listen Dr. O it did not go that far I stopped before it did I swear to god." Connor stammered out.

"Mmhmm ok care to explain to me what happened then." He asked again.

Connor explained everything that happened and after he finished up he looked Tommy right in the eyes.

"Dr. O I'm not like that all I mean I have never even gone that far ever I did not want to rush if we did do that I want it to be special I swear to you dude." Connor finished.

Tommy still glaring at him. "First don't call me dude second I do believe you Connor and thank you for being honest as well." Tommy said smiling now.

Connor sighed. "Though I am still curious as to why she ran off like that." Connor said.

Kim got up. "I will talk to her and find out what's wrong." She said as she headed upstairs as Trini finished the exam she was doing on Connor.

Kira was in her room crying her eyes out she was startled by a knock. "Kira honey it's me can I come in?" Kim asked through the door.

Kira got up and opened the door and went back to her bed, Kim looked at her noticing the tears in her eyes.

"Want to tell me what's wrong sweetie?" Kim asked.

"Connor hates me." Kira said which shocked Kim.

"What makes you say that Kira?" Kim asked her.

"Because I moved to fast for him last night." She said through the tears.