Chapter 10

:::Astro Megaship Conference room:::

All the rangers were seated or standing around the room to discuss what to do next concerning John Ford and now with the defeat of Mesogog there future.

"What is John's prognosis?" Conner asked while standing next to Kira.

Andros stepped up. "Using the Medical equipment on board and some KO-35 science to remove the upgrades Mesogog had given him as well as determining his mental condition, it seems he suffers from severe schizophrenia with the John we have seen being the dominant personality he is gonna need to be committed most likely for the rest of his life." Andros explained.

"Andros is there anything that can be done for him at all what about the medical tech from your planet?" Wes asked him.

The Kavorian shook his head no. "I am sorry even on medication his violent personality is dominant." He said.

Hayley had called Tommy after he got off the phone with her he walked over to the group. "Guys some bad news it looks like Lothor survived as did Venjix/Zeltrax as well Hayley is detecting there energy signatures." Tommy said to the groups.

"Really man don't these idiots know when to die?" Jason asked him.

"Does not seem like it bro so this is still not over." Tommy stated.

Kira was standing with Conner and Trent when Wes looked over at her then back to Tommy. "What I don't get is why is Kira the target of most of the attacks, I mean besides the fact she is yours and Kim's daughter no one knew that yet she was focused on from this John guy." Wes asked.

Billy stepped up. "To be honest Wes the attacks from John Ford seem to have originally not been based off her being a ranger but his mental condition, and it served to destabilize her to the point Mesogog used it against her on the battlefield but with Mesogog gone that might stop now." Billy explained.

Emily who had been on the ship stepped forward. "Dr. Cranston that is not all there is to it I remember why Mesogog wanted her targeted from when I was Elsa, it is because she is the daughter of 2 rangers that received the great power of Phadoes so he was hoping that with her distraught state from the abuse at home plus her fragile mind with all this going on he wanted to drain that power from her, and Lothor was in on that plan she is not out of the woodwork yet." Emily explained with a sad look to her face.

Kira was confused. "What is this great power and how would I even have it?" She asked.

"Back when me and your mom were rangers a being known as Ivan Ooze had attacked our command center and caused us to lose our powers, Alpha sent us to Phadoes to get what was called the great power and it changed us into the Ninjetti me being the falcon and your mom being the crane 2 of the most powerful animal spirits of the great power, and with that combined in your conception Mesogog probably wanted it to power his machine to turn the Earth back not sure why Lothor would want it though." Tommy explained.

Cam stepped up at this point. "I remember my father talking about the Ninjetti and how in the Ninja Schools they are revered as great paragons of good, however if a dark Ninja ever got his hands on the power of the Ninjetti then he could become unstoppable." Cam explained.

Kira looking at the floor looked up at everyone then at Conner, she sighed then got up and headed out of the room she walked down to the engine room and went inside and sat down and started crying.

Conner noticing that she left as did Kim and Tommy. "I got this Dr. O I will go and talk to her." Conner said as he headed down to find Kira.

He walked into the engine room and found her crying off to the side.