Aquaria - Winner's prize

After your partner won Drag Race, you were ecstatic. Though you didn't see them in a few days, when you did it was time to celebrate. You two rented a hotel room, after they had a gig in New York back again.
When they walked in, they took off their clothes, they loved to walk around naked just to tease you. Seeing them like this, you said.
"You know, I haven't fucked a drag race winner before."
"Well, now's your chance."
"You sure? Don't you wanna celebrate? You know order champagne and lobsters? "
"I'm way ahead of you. Close your eyes."
You did as they prompted as you heard shuffling around the room.
"Open them.". When you did you saw that they had placed a bottle of expensive champagne between their legs.
They gave it a slow stroke, thrusting their hips and said:
"Come here and pop this champagne. Pour that bubbly all over me." You walked over, kissing their neck sensually. Between the kisses you replied.
"Though I would love that, I have another idea. I'm gonna give you your reward for being such a good boy. Now get your pretty ass on my lap." They did as you prompted, happily wiggling their ass towards you, before taking the all too familiar position. You started giving the usual rules.
"I'm gonna need you to count back from 10 for me baby. Can you do that?"
"Yes"
"Good, now if need me to stop what do you say?"
"Gio" Using their own name as a safeword was so typical of them. You   caressed their ass, squeezing it and then then brought your hand down on it.
"One" you partner moaned out. You didn't give them to recover before spanking them again.
"Two". By the time they got to Ted their checks were red and their dick was rock hard.
"Good job, baby. I'm gonna give you your reward now.". You said as you grabbed a bottle of lube, uncapping it and spreading it on your fingers. You thrust one finger past your partner's rim, then after a second you added another. They started thrashing around your lap, surprised by the sudden penetration.
"You're so tight for me babe, but your are practically swallowing my fingers. Fuck, you must have really missed that, I know I did. I can imagine you, sitting in your hotel room, fingering yourself and thinking of me. All turned on and wanting to have my fingers inside you." You curled your fingers in a come hither motion, trying to find your partner's g spot.  After a few tries, they moaned and it seemed that you did it. After a few more thrusts, they asked.
"Fuck. Can I come?"
"Yeah baby, let it all out."
"You came without even touching your dick, that's a first. Fuck, you were really saving that up, huh? You came all over my legs, there's even some on the floor. Well, we'll clean that up later, we're not finished here. ". You slowly pulled your fingers out, with them whining at the loss of contact.
"Tell me what you need baby."
"Need you to touch my dick, need to come again."
Within a few moments of you touching them, they were hard again. Their dick
was twitching in your hands. You licked the drops of precum, which were gathering at the head.
"Can't wait to taste you later.". That got them excited and they thrusted up in your hands. You took your free hand and ran in up their thighs, then played with their balls. That almost tipped them over the edge, but you gripped the base of their member.
"Not yet baby, need you to last a bit more." You moved your hand up to the tip, slowly running your finger along the  slit and slowly moved down. Giving their shaft a few more pumps, you let your partner come for the second time tonight.
You sank to your knees ready to take their dick in your mouth.
"Babe, I'm so sensitive right now, I can't cum anymore."
You ran your tongue along their shaft. You paid attention to the head and slowly moved down to the base, trying to take as much of their member in as possible, bobbing your head up and down.Your partner buried their hands in your hair and pulled it, thrusting in your mouth.
"Babe, I'm gonna cum.". They knew that if you wanted to pull away, you would tap their thigh, but you didn't. You wanted to swallow. They came and you swallowed all that you could and you let the rest dribble down on the floor.
"Babe, can you come one more time?"
"I'm not sure? What do you have in mind?"
"I want you to sit on my face."
"Fuck, you're always so good with your tongue. Okay."
They placed their legs on the sides of your face, while you sat up a little. You started preparing your partner by placing quick kisses on their ass, before laying your tongue flat against their hole and lapping. They thrust their hips, moaning.
"More, I need you to fuck me hard with your tongue, baby.". Obeying them, you stuck your tongue further, driving them insane. They came one more time and almost collapsed on your chest. You were extremely proud of yourself, because you made your partner have multiple orgasms in a night. As if they read your thoughts, they said:
"Fuck, I don't think I've came 4 times in a night since I was a teenager."
"Guess we really missed each other, didn't we?"
"Guess so. I'm glad tomorrow's your day off, we can finally relax for a bit and then maybe do this again."
"Okay. But this time I'll make you cum four  times."
"Gladly. I love you so much babe."
"Love you too. Now let's get some fucking sleep right now, I'm tired as fuck ever since I came back from the gig."