Chapter Six

I could feel his green eyes on me without even looking around. I took the bag containing my stuff, smiling at the woman in thanks. I then turned to Harry. He was wearing a black bandana today, but his messy curls seemed to escape.

“Hey” I said “And please don’t call me Sammy” I muttered, and Harry smirked, not shifting his intense gaze.

“Why not?”

He walked out the shop with me, a little too close for my liking.

“What, are you like stalking me or something?” I asked and he smirked again.

“You know what, Sammy?”

“Samantha.” I corrected him.

“You never thanked me for pulling you out the water”

“Well I’m sorry for that” I replied. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I tucked a stray bit of hair behind my ear and muttered that I had to go.

Before I could turn around to leave, a strong hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around so my face was inches from another. I felt Harry’s soft breath fan against my lips. I pushed at his chest, sending him stumbling backwards.

“What the fuck are you doing, Harry?” I yelled, storming off. I glanced back over my shoulder, but he was gone.

***

His breath was hot in my ear as he pushed me against the wall, grinding his hips into mine. I let out a soft moan as he pressed soft kisses up and down my neck. He pushed harder against me and his head fell onto my shoulder, breath now ragged. His hands moved down do my thighs and lifted me so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He carried me to the bed, his lips still attached to my neck, and lightly threw me onto the sheets. "Harry" I whined as he slowly pulled my panties down my thighs, brushing his fingers against my skin. "Harry, just... do it"  I said impatiently, watching as Harry started pressing small kisses to the inside of my legs. He looked up at me through his long eyelashes and a small smirk appeared on his lips. His gaze moved down my body and up again so that his green eyes were on mine and he started moving back up so our faces were almost touching. "You ready baby?" he whispered into my mouth as he quickly removed his own pants and situated himself between my legs. I moaned loudly in anticipation and I felt Harry push himself slowly inside of me...

I awoke from my nightmare. I switched the small bedside light on, breathing heavily. Mikey lay beside me, still asleep, the Spider-man covers that had been on his bed as long as I could remember tucked around him. He was lightly snoring. I checked the time on the luminous clock. 6:15. there was no chance I was going back to sleep now. I went downstairs to make some tea. What was with that dream? Harry had… well. I didn’t even know him. What was going on? I pushed my hair away from my face. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t stay at Micheal's forever. I had to get into uni. Leave this place. I had applied for a scholarship. There was no way I was gonna ask my Mum or Step-dad for money. I had to do this. Mum. I had to call her. No. She had totally ditched me for that loser that was my Step-dad.

“Sam?” Mikey stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Oh Morning” I said, jumping down from the kitchen counter.

“You okay?”

“Fine” I lied

He smiled warily at me. He kept looking at me with that look, like I was about to smash or something.

“I’ve gotta get the scholarship, Mikey”

“I don’t see why you can’t”

He poured the tea into my mug and handed it to me.

“I have to, it’s the only way I can leave”

“Thanks”

“Not you, my ‘family’” I said grinning at him

“Scientific engineering, Sam, Its gonna be difficult”

“I know, but you’ll help me won’t you, Mikerowave’

“No” he grinned “Don’t call me that”

“Please?” I said

“Yes, I will help you, No, you can’t call me that”

“Thankyou” I said, hugging him. He laughed, hugging me back.

I had known Michael as long as I could remember. I remember when his uncle died, I had been with him. We had always had each other. I had never seen him as anything more than a friend. And I couldn’t. It would ruin everything.

I finished my tea and went to get dressed.

*

“So electromagnetic-“

“Sam, I don’t think I can take much more of this it’s so boring”

I sat with my legs across Micheal's knees. I looked over the top of my textbook.

“Are you complaining?”

“Perhaps”

I snapped the book shut.

“Do you wanna watch a film?”

“Yes, anything but this”

I rolled my eyes at him and went to view the DVDs.

“Can we watch Mean Girls?” said Michael

I looked over at him and rolled my eyes at him.

“Fine”

I put the film on and sat back next to Mikey. He yawned and his arm stretched out around me. Halfway through the film I felt his intense gaze on me.

“What?” I asked, just as he quickly averted his eyes to the screen, pretending he wasn't staring.

He didn’t say anything, just carried on watching the film. After about 10 minutes I felt him looking at me again.

"Seriously, Mikey, what is it?"

He just shook his head and scoffed. Without warning, he leaned over and his lips came into contact with mine. I sat with my eyes wide open, in complete shock, pulling my mouth away from his.

“Michael, What? Why did you do that?” I said, even though I didn’t want to know the answer.

“I’m sorry, I just-” I cut him off by standing up and storming across the room.

I  ran out of the door, and then out the house. I was running away from a lot of people. I felt tears on my face, as I ran away from Michael’s house. Why do I always push the people that care away from me?

Sorry we took longer to update, It deleted :( Anyway it would be great if you could comment so we know how many people are actually reading this :') We have loads of ideas but if you have any ideas we would like to know :) x