Understanding?? Or Mistakes??

Thanks for reading my story I appreciate it. Leave a comment if you are enjoying it.

                Shane's POV

I smiled to myself as I shifted and changed into a loose pair of shorts and a loose shirt before I picked up some clothes for her. I walked in front of her and showed her the clothes before smiling at her, I still couldn't believe it she was here in front of me. As I looked at her I could tell she had no plan to run this time, she grabbed the clothes out of my hand and walked around the trunk of a near by tree. I was a little disappointed that she wished to hide herself from me, I sighed softly as I looked up into the trees waiting for her. My eyes darted back down as a twig snapped and she walked around the tree in my oversized clothes. Her hair fell down over her shoulders in a messy bunch, her eyes darted around slightly as she stood still. She waited, I inhaled sharply as I looked over her. I heard her exhale softly before she spoke.
"Not what you were expecting... I'm sorry." Her voice was soft and it kind of sounded like a whine or whimper. I opened my mouth to speak....

               Warning Mason POV

           "WHAT?!?!?!?" I yelled as I looked at the at my beta, "what do you mean that the rogues attacked some of the pack border patrol?"

            "Just that alpha three of the patrols are in critical condition, one is barely able to walk right now. We were very unprepared for this." Brian said as he looked at me, my body shook in anger.

            "Are you saying I'm not doing my job?!?" I growled as I stood slowly my wolf fighting to gain control. "Are you saying I'm not fit to be alpha? Are you challenging me?"

           "No alpha I was just saying that maybe we should train more or learn to fight better. I just don't want anyone else to be hurt." I looked at him as he looked at the floor, submitting to my alpha tone. I shook.my head slightly as I paced slightly behind my desk. I groaned softly, asking for help from a neighboring pack, that's.... That's arggg they'll think we're weak and are easily over powered.

            "We could ask my aunt to see if the alpha over there could send a few of his best warriors..." Brian trailed off as he looked at the floor.

My mind drifts off for a moment back to dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Catalina had gone to live with her aunt, I smiled as I looked at him. There was a huge chance I'll see her again, my chest tightened slightly as I sat down at my desk.

           "That's a wonderful idea but... Let's hold off on that. We should first make sure this wasn't just a one time thing. If we bring another pack here and there hasn't been or will be another attack we'll look weak." I said as I leaned back in my chair a plan forming in my head. "Just wait for my command and I'll tell you exactly what to do..."

               Catalina's POV

My eyes widened slightly as I feel tingles and sparks from his fingers under my chin pulling my face upwards so I could see him again. My eyes locked with his, as I stared into those deep artic blue eyes I seen sadness. My body shiver as he looked at me and began to say something, my mind was hazy so he had to repeat what he said.

             "There's no reason to be sorry, your perfect in every way possible. You have no idea how long I've waited for you, how long I've wanted, no needed you. I nearly gave up," his eyes shined slightly as his other hand went into my hair, "your so beautiful, I should have know from the moment in Lori's it was you. Why'd you run from me little mate?"

I opened my mouth as if to say something but was caught off guard when Kyle and a few men from the party burst through the bushes. Kyle was red faced and breathless.

        "Alpha are you alright?" Kyle moved towards us slowly not noticing I was even there. I froze for a moment maybe I misheard what Kyle had just said, but I found myself repeating what he had said.

          "Alpha...," I frowned slightly as I looked at the man in front of me, Alpha? Kyle had just called this man his alpha, which means... "Your Alpha Shane Maverick Matthews..."

          "Call me Shane love, and yes that's me, you know my name darling what's yours." My heart skipped a beat as I blushed slightly before looking down slightly.

I inhaled softly as I opened my mouth. "Ca...."

Before I got anymore out one of my cousins and my aunt run into the clearing. Their eyes scanned the area until they spotted me.

           "Catalina!" My aunt was to me in moments, her arms wrapped around me. I whined softly, "Catalina why'd you run off, how would I explain to your father if you had gotten hurt or worse..."

Damon hugged my too before a growl chilled me to the bone but also lit a fire in my soul. Shane growled seeing Damon hugged me, I blushed slightly as my aunt asked what was going on.

           "Shane's my mate auntie" I said as I bit my lip and Damon pulled away. He looked at his alpha for a moment.

           "Mate? Don't take her for granted and don't ever hurt her... She's been through enough." Damon's words did little to help calm the already angry alpha, I blinked looking at my aunt for a moment.

           "I WOULD NEVER!!!!" He growled as he took a step towards Damon. My eyes widen as my wolf urged to go to him to calm him down. My body moved on its own as I was now standing in front of him before I wrapped my arms around him.

            "It's ok Shane" I closed my eyes for a moment before his arms wrapped around me and his nose was buried in my hair. Being in his arms made me forget about almost everything else, his warmth spread to me sending chills throughout my being. Nothing else seemed to matter, that was until I remembered what we were in fact not alone.

I blushed softly knowing that there were others around seeing our first real moment. Before I know what was happening my feet left the ground and I was in his arms. I felt the wind against me as he ran, than I realized the shirt I was wearing was covered in my blood from the wolf bite. My eyes closed for a moment..