Chapter 1:

I have been tossing and turning all night. It's my first night here in Kingston upon Thames and tomorrow's my first day at the Brit School.
My nerves have been getting the better of me throughout the whole week. What if people don't like me? What if I don't find any friends? What if I don't like it? All these what's if's going through my head, is giving me a headache. I've been trying to sleep all night. It's now 1:30am and school starts at 8:30am. 7 more hours of what if's after what if's after what if's...

*in the morning*
My alarm drilled through my ears as I awoke from my sleeping state. Today I have to face my fears and go into my new school.
I have never really been the best at making friends not keeping them. I seem to always push the people I love away from me. Don't know how, don't know why but it always seems to happen.
I slowly get out of bed, tip toeing out my room and down the stairs making me way towards the kitchen.
I pour my self some cereal and orange juice and quickly eat it all. Can't be having my first day on an empty stomach. I head upstairs to get ready and have a shower. I dress into clothes which I think are good to wear for a first day. Not to safe but not to out there.
I go with a simple grey top,black jeans with rips at the knee, black low top converse and topping it off with a denim jacket.

I go downstairs, waving bye to my mum and leave the house

I walk down the road, trying to get the anxiety building up in my mind to go away.
Finally I reach the school, I stand outside take a deep breathe and make my way into the double doors leading to the creator of anxiety...