Chapter 7:

It's now Sunday and I'm walking my dog through Richmond park. I love coming here as it's so peaceful and the scenery is beautiful. There's a lake in there that I love to sit by and watch all the ducks float above the water and occasionally duck their heads under to catch fish.

I'm sitting by the lake, throwing a stick on for my dog to play catch with, when I hear  chatting coming up behind me. I turn my head and see a group of boys that go to my school but not just any boys. Tom Holland and his friends. I seriously can't get away from this boy.

I make eye contact and his gives me a small smile. I turn my head back to hide the redness of my cheeks. Why am I blushing for him? I don't even like him, he's arrogant, annoying and such a player.

I distract my self from the boys by continuing to throw the stick for my dog until I feel a tap on my shoulder.
I reluctantly turn around and I see Harrison osterfield.

Haz: "hey" he sits next to me and doesn't say anything else.

Y/n: "umm... hi. Not to be rude but why are you sitting with me?"

Haz: "well I heard that you and tom are project partners so I thought I should get to know you. Plus tom won't stop talking about you."

Y/n: "oh really what was he saying?" I asked thinking it was all going to be bad things.

Haz: "well he says how pretty, cool, nice and funny you are. But also how annoying you are. He calls me and rants about how beautiful you are but can't do anything about it cause of his reputation. I always tell him that it shouldn't matter and if he likes you then he should go for it but he never listens to me."

Y/n: "wow. He really says that?"

Haz: "yeah all the time. Anyway I'll have to be going to catch up with the others. See ya."

I can't believe tom would say that about me. It's crazy. Maybe he is really nice after all.
I grab my dog and start walking back home trying to forget about what I just got told.

                   ***next day***

I woke up this morning feeling happier then I ever have. I don't really know but I do think it has something to do with what Harrison told me yesterday. It's changed my whole perspective on him. Maybe i do have some sort of feelings towards him but I'll wait and see if he does anything first.
I dress extra nice today and get dressed wearing a blue denim skirt, a black crop top and a green knitted cardigan.[swipe] I walk over to toms house and knock on the door. He opens it then his mouth drops open.

Y/N: "you might want to close your mouth" I say while laughing.
He quickly closes his mouth and lets me in.

Tom: "you look really nice today Y/N."
Y/N: "thank you, tom"

He blushes but tries to hide it even though I catch him. He leads me up to his bedroom again and we both sit at his desk to work on the project.

We've been working on the project for about an hour now. We've been distracting our selves by telling each other jokes to try and make the other one laugh.

Y/N: "ok ,ok" I said through laughter.
"My turn. What does the nut say to the other nut while chasing it?"

Tom: "I don't know" he says with a giant grin on his face"

Y/N: "imma cashew" after I said this we both burst out laughing, holding our chests as we couldn't stop laughing.

Tom: "I've got to admit that was good
but mine is better. What did the boy say to the girl?"

Y/N: "I don't know ,what did the boy say to the girl?" I replied ready to start laughing.

Tom: "he said I like you"

Y/N: "I don't get it" I said confused.

Tom: "I'll show you" after he said this he leaned in and placed his lips on mine.