Chapter 21:

***next morning***

I woke up today and looked in the mirror. All I could see was guilt written all over me. I know that what Tom did hurt me, hurt me a lot and what he said  last night, hurt me even more.

But all I am think about is how I left him last night, crying his eyes out, begging for my forgiveness and all I said was that I'll have to think about it.

Part of me wishes I forgave him then but also part of me knows that what he did was not worthy of my forgiveness.

However, I have come to the decision, from a lot of thinking last night, that I'm going to forgive him because I miss and love him too much to let him cry over me and to not see him everyday.

I also look in the mirror and see how unpresentable I look after last night. Tears stains still on my cheeks, red puffy eyes and mascara marks around my eyes.

I quickly hop in the shower to make myself feel and look better.
After my shower I get ready wearing a plain, cropped grey shirt with blue ripped mom jeans. I then put on some natural make up, only to hide the dark circles around my eyes.

While I'm getting ready I decide to text Tom to see if he will meet up

While I'm getting ready I decide to text Tom to see if he will meet up. I really hope he says yes though I don't know what he's going to say after last night.

Me:
Hi Tom. I was wondering
If you could meet me?
Tom💔:
                                    Yeah sure. Where?
Me:
Park. 15 minutes.
Tom💔:
                              Okay, meet you there

The heart next to toms name now doesn't only represent mine but also toms, how both are hearts are broken from each other.

I briskly walk to the park, nervous but excited-I have no idea what he's going to say. He could shout at me, yell at me, say he never wants to see me again.

I finally get to the park after thoughts of tom rushes through my head. I walk over to the tree we would normally meet at and seeing him again( when I'm not drunk) brought back memories and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around and looks directly in my eyes. We keep eye contact for what feels like forever but it is finally broken when he pulls me in for a hug.

He wraps his huge arms around my torso which I immediately reciprocate. I haven't realised how much I have missed his embrace until I could feel his warmth around me again.
After a long time, we eventually pull away from each other.

Y/N+tom: "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time.

Tom: "you go first" he says with a warm smile.

Y/N: "I'm sorry tom, I really am. I had no idea how me moving effected you and I didn't realise that until last night and I'm so sorry for what I did, leaving you crying, begging for my forgiveness and all I did was turn away from you and I miss you so much, more then you can imagine. What I'm really trying to say is that I love you and I never stopped loving you. If you don't feel the same way it's fine I just wanted you to know that." The shock on toms face was evident from I mile away, which only confirmed my answer.

I slowly turn away, wanting to get away from this situation immediately until a hand grabbed mine and pulled me back.

I was met with toms lips crashing into mine and his arms shaking their way around my waist.

The kiss lasted a very long time, trying to make up for the time we missed together. Finally, we pulled away only to rest our foreheads against each other. We savoured the bliss silence that came after the kiss. Us trying to catch our breaths and recover from what happened.

Tom: "what I'm trying to say is I love you too and I missed you so much, more then you could ever imagine."

And with that we kissed again, with not just passion but with pure love.

I can't thank you guys enough for reading this fan fiction! I really hope you enjoyed it and I will be making another fanfic but I'm not sure when yet. For updates when I'm going to start my new fanfic follow my Instagram @marvell.holland❤️ thank you guys again💗💗