Good Luck Everyone

Watch Tower
2:03p.m.

[DAMIAN'S POV]

Superman seemed really worried about Jon's safety. That kind of love from a parent is not something I truly understand because I've never had it, or felt it. Talia always treated me as a weapon, not a son. In fact, she doesn't even care if I died. She has my DNA which allows her to make a new me. She's insane.. And father? Father does occasionally treats me more than a sidekick, but when it comes to having small talks, he's never good at it. And neither am I. (Sigh) I guess the love from a guardian is something I'll never get to feel. And maybe it's for the best...
At the end of day, Superman was willing to allow Jon to join in the battle. Everyone in the Common Room seemed to be ready for combat. But just before every team takes off to their intended location, father and Grayson distributed the new gears to everyone in the room. The Immunity Pill and Nano Frost Bots.

Batman: Remember to all power users. The more powers you use, the faster the effects of the pill wears off. Use them wisely.

Grayson: and also remember to place the N.F.B at a proper timing and directly on the bracelets. Good luck everyone.

On the palm of my hand, sits the Immunity Pill. I took my eyes away from the pill and glanced around the room, looking for Jon. Everyone in the room has already consumed the pill. Everyone accept me I believe. After a few seconds, I've spotted him. He was standing in front of the room's window wall.

I approached him with the pill on my hand

Me: Got yours?

Jon: huh? (Looking up) Oh, yeah. (Holding up the pill)

Me: Well? Aren't you going to eat it?

Judging by the look on his face, he seemed puzzled. He was looking at the pill like it was some sort of poison....

Jon: Yes I will.....

His tone was off... His sentence didn't had a full stop at the end.

Me: But?