★01★

'DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT,' you and Michael sing in the car together. Michael surprised you this evening with the idea to have dinner at a delicious restaurant, and to go after that to the nightclub.

You smile and watch Michael going crazy while singing American Idiot. His  piercing is blinking in the sunlight and his pink hair shines. You giggle and keep watching him for the rest of the time.

When Michael stops the car, he jumps out and race to your door. He opens it gently and says with a low voice: 'Miss?' You giggle. "Thank you Mr. Clifford, please take my hand.' He smiles and takes your hand. You get out of the car and Michael closes the door. Then he walks with you the entrance from the restaurant. He opens the door for you and together you enter the restaurant. A waiter stops in front of you.

'We have a reservation for two,' Michael says. The waiter nods and walks away and after a minute he comes back.

'Mr. and Mrs. Clifford?' Michael called you Mrs. Clifford! You blush and Michael kisses your hand, smiling. The waiter brings you to a table with a beautiful view at a lake.

'Wow, Mike! This is going to be so much fun!' You say and watch the other guests eating their dishes.

'Because you're beautiful, because you're sweet, because you're my everything, Y/N,' he answers and he smiriks. Another waiter walks to your table. 'What may I bring this beautiful couple?' You giggle and Michael smirks again. You grab the menucard and asks for a Coke and spicey chicken with potatoes and fresh salad. Mikey orders his dish too and a little while later, a waiter brings the dishes.

'Cheers!' Michael says and the two Coke's hit each other with a happy "kling".