★06★

You hear footsteps on the stairs and as fast as you can you lay down and close your eyes. You softly hear the door opening and then closing.

'Y/N? Babe? Wake up darling, flufsmurf here,' a lovely voice says. You can't resist it and you open your eyes like you just woke up. You're just going to act like you don't know about the differences...

'Hey Mike, why did you wake me up already?' He smirks, 'Because I missed you so damn hard and I just wanted to hear your voice!' You smile. 'And mabye a little kiss?' You giggle: 'Yeah sure, c'mon with your lips then.'

When his lips hit yours, butterflies explode. Woah, his kiss is amazing! It's not the real Michael can't, but yeah. This guy is hella good!

You get out if your thought when you feel his hands moving up. You push him off and say: 'Eh, Mikey? What are you doing? I'm still not ready for that.'

'C'mon Y/N, you are,' Michael answers, he laughs softly and he tries again.

'No Michael, don't!' He stands up an looks you deep in the eyes.

'I do what I want, I'm punk rock.' He tries again and when you push him off again he grabs you by your shoulder and with his other hand he slaps you in your face.

'MICHAEL OH MY GOD GET OFF ME!' you scream. He puts his hand on your mouth. You hear footsteps on the stairs.

'Don't tell anyone or...' Michael whispers. Then he leaves the room and closes the door. You can hear Michael and Luke talk about that you fell and you screamed because of the pain and that nothing happened. They talk for a little while and then someone knocks on the door. Is that asshole back?