★05★

You look right in the face from Michael! 'MIKEYBOY FLUFFY PONY!' You scream and you wrap your hands around his chest. 'Mike where have you been last night, someone took you away!' You pet his soft hair, but then you see a diffrence: his hair isn't pink anymore... It's blue.

'Oh my god Y/N, I missed you so much, I was so scared. Someone attacked me and put me in the back of the car. Then ano-' You lay your hand on his mouth and he stops talking.

'Ash! Luke! Calum! Mike is back!' you scream and you take your blue flufsmurf to the livingroom. You place him on the sofa and the others run into the room. 'MIKE!'

After a couple of hugs and stuff like that, Michael is telling more about the adventure.

'So, then the car drived away. I could hear a river for the whole ride, and I remembered that. When they took me out of the car, they made my hair blue. I don't know what their goal was, but when they went out to get materials to do more with me, I escaped. As I remembered, I followed the river for hours and now I'm back here. Thank god.'

'Weird that they changed your haircolour...' Ashton says. 'Yes, weird...' You, Luke and Calum say together.

'But hey, I survived and I guess blue isn't that ugly, right?' He smirks, but not as he usually smirks. Huh? You observate him. His skincolour is a bit lighter. You lay your head on his shoulder, yuk! He doesn't smell like he usually smells. And then we have the hair... But that is the work from the kidnappers, and the smell can be from the place they take him to. But how to explain the skincolour?

'Ehm, I go sleep for a little while, I'm sleepy. Oh, and I love you so much Michael, don't ever leave me again this way,' you say to Michael and you kiss him softly on his cheek. YUK! His taste is awfull! You walk out of the livingroom, go upstairs and end up in your and Mike's room. You go sit on the bed, thinking. Is this the real Michael? You need to tell the other boys about your thoughts, but not when Michael is with them...