★04★

The next morning you wake up on Calum's lap. Calum is already awake and he pets your head.

'Did you sleep well?' he asks you and you give him a confused look.

'I had a crazy dream, I dreamed Mike was kidnapped. But that's over, where is Mike now? I wanna cuddle him for for still being here,' you say and you wanna stand up. Calum grabs your hand and you look at him again, more confused.

'Y/N, Mike is... Mike is kidnapped, it wasn't a dream. Yesterday you came here in panic and you cried yourself asleep on my lap. I'm so sorry Y/N, we can't do anything. Luke and Ash already went to the police, we don't have any prove,' he whispers sadly.

'Oh my god, the fucking fluffy pony from [Y/N shipped with Luke] is fucking gone. You put Calum's hand slowly away and you run up the stairs. While running you see Luke and Ashton eating some yoghurt, but you won't stop. You enter Michael's room and you open the closet. You grab a blouse and you hide your face in it, it smells like Mikey so bad. You sink down on the bed and you're not going to put away that blouse for the next couple of hours.

But then the doorbel rings... You look up and walk to the stairs. The figure behind the door looks familiar and you run down the stairs. You open the door and scream: 'MICHAEL?!?!'